Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 48 total)
  • Top gear, girl in blue…
  • neilsonwheels
    Free Member

…behind jezza, my god she's a big lass…!

allthepies
    Free Member

Hehe, was wondering if anyone would post that on here.

Yes, you're right!

eth3er
    Free Member

well observed sir.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Why thankyou. 8)

bear-uk
    Free Member

I thought it was only me perving!!!

lammy
    Free Member

Apparently you can see her right nipple.

waynekerr
    Free Member

Link, pics?

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

by the sounds of it non of them are interested in girls anymore…………….

Stoner
    Free Member
    Vortexracing

nice puppies

Aristotle
    Free Member

Poor episode, again.

Jumped

The

Shark

Curly68
    Free Member

Sky+ it so will do some research on that tomorrow!

genesis
    Free Member

But wow does she look bored!

Davy
    Free Member

I wouldn't bother. She was the best bit of a very disappointing show.

ton

did not even get a warming down below…………munter.

Bear
    Free Member

fantastic, since posting that link on here iplayer is broken!

xc-steve
    Free Member

Was quite a bland episode apart from the slow motion crash test dummy bit, not laughed so hard at TV since….. yesterdays You've Been Framed!

RepacK
    Free Member

Oooooh careful I woulndt mention JC & his buddies on here – all the hessian wearing, tofu eating, tree huggin' lefties on this site will lynch you for it! Not PC or remotely exceptable to talk about fun here oh no.. 😈

DaveGr
    Free Member

Not PC or remotely exceptable to talk about fun here oh no

I think we're safe talking about tonights episode though – could hardly be described as fun or funny.

RepacK
    Free Member

I dunno I laughed a lot tonight..Its reliably one of the funniest things on the box at the mo. I admit not one of their best but a hell of lot better than most of the tripe on TV today..

Grr rant rant pulls on old man cardi & slippers..

Drac

She was blessed yes but what a miserable cow, now the bird on Michael Sheen's left was some hot tottie.

Thought tonight's episode was great hugely staged but funny as hell.

rootes1

went to the filming of a top gear show – they make sure there are nice looking girls in the front rows… before each section people rush to the front then before filming the floor crew re-arrange

radoggair
    Free Member

sorry, but the girl on hammonds left at 43:16 is tremendous. I'm still 'with' her just now

coffeeking
    Free Member

Distinctly average. What a waste of 2 mins of my life.

Pembo
    Free Member

Last night's show was more like Last of the Summer Wine than Top Gear.

Steve-Austin
    Free Member

plant

allthepies
    Free Member

No, was deffo a girl with big norks.

speaker2animals

Lefty here. You're right IMHO it's over rated, small minded tosh. Pity being a lefty prevents me from enjoying myself. Nick Griffin makes me laugh though so maybe I have right wing leanings? I was round a friends and they enjoy (?) it so I had to watch when I wasn't washing up.

Utter carp, even Hammond and May now make me wince. They are like the kids who always laugh at the school bully so they don't get tw$&@Ed.

Still there is worse, the 60 seconds of Miranda that we watched before putting on the Impressions Show. Holy hell, how do things like that get made?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Speaking as an ecomentalist I normally enjoy top gear and find it funny – the thing to remember is Clarkson is a troll and not to be believed or taken seriously ( see other thread for proof)

However that show was weak to say the least. Dull

finbar
    Free Member

Hmm, i thought it was the funniest one in ages. I was giggling hysterically more or less throughout the whole electric car piece, and the 'star in a reasonably priced car' bit is only as dull as it always is.

LMT
    Free Member

Will agree it wasn't exactly great, although the bird in the blue behind michael sheen was very nice to look at, think it needs a refresh, or maybe dare i say stop making it at all, and just do christmas special or something?? the African and Vietnam ones were just superb tele.

GeForceJunky

Check out the bald guy checking out the hot hot chicks behind hammond at 43.40! I can see why tho …

MostlyBalanced
    Free Member

She was nice but nothing special. Anyone remember the girl they were chatting to in a layby a year or so back in the Alfa challenge, petite brunette with a very tight strapless top?

69er
    Free Member

I think 'Danielle' the girl he steamed up the windows with in a big VW some years back was the top top gear totty.

Perv? Moi? 😯

DrJ

the thing to remember is Clarkson is a troll and not to be believed or taken seriously

The thing with "trolls" is that they are as pointless in real life as they are on the internet. Saying something inflammatory, and then saying "hahaha it was a troll" is an intellectual level that most primary school kids get past about the time they learn to control their own bowel movements. Clarkson being an ugly fat bully, or for some nameless oik on here posting "**** stink, discuss", is not excused by saying it is "a troll". It's just boring and stupid.

higgo
    Free Member

Should we really be talking about (and treating) women like this in the 21st century?

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Should we really be talking about (and treating) women like this in the 21st century?

J. Eeeeez.

AndyP
    Free Member

Which century do you propose we time-travel to in order to talk about women then?

[edit] not that big anyway – and only in a 'I'm a chunky lass, it goes with the territory' kind of way. Her upper arms are like Chris Hoy's thighs

br
    Free Member

what the plain flat chested amazon – you guys need to get out more!

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Perhaps you could not objectify them in this infantile and purile manner?

However it shows simply how sad the little boys on this site are

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘Top gear, girl in blue…’ is closed to new replies.