Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Top Gear.
  • Mister-P
    Free Member

What happened to Rowan Atkinson? Blackadder is comedy genius where as Mr Bean and Johnny English should both be taken around the back of a studio and put out of their misery.

toby1

I drove an xf the other day and it was bloody lovely, great looking car too.

5thElefant
    Free Member

What happened to Rowan Atkinson? Blackadder is comedy genius where as Mr Bean and Johnny English should both be taken around the back of a studio and put out of their misery.

At a guess the Americans prefer Mr Bean and Johnny English.

Mister-P
    Free Member

I do have to admit the little bit of chav in me liked the look of the Jag convertible on those big red rims.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Mister P – Member

t’other way round for me – I thought blackadder was very unfunny

willard

From memory, he decided to call it a day for a while after the last film. I think he just wanted to spend a bit more quality time with his cars and do a bit more racing in them.

I’m sure Wikipedia will have the answer, but I am too lazy to do the required corroboration.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

You could dedicate the time you spend posting on here to something more productive and socially valuable, for instance. You don’t.

I do. Reading my posts enhances the lives of people like yourself. I look upon it as a valuable social service, to bring happiness and joy to people’s lives. Enlightenment, if you will.

Your life has been improved by my intervention. For this, I make no charge, for my reward is the satisfaction of knowing I have done Good. 🙂

I’d better say it again, Unbelievable.

Really. Un. Believe. Able.

Did you ever see that interview with the Bishop who hated Life of Brian? Even though he never saw it?

I still have no idea what you are talking about, sadly. 🙁

jackthedog
    Free Member

I do. Reading my posts enhances the lives of people like yourself. I look upon it as a valuable social service, to bring happiness and joy to people’s lives. Enlightenment, if you will.

Your life has been improved by my intervention. For this, I make no charge, for my reward is the satisfaction of knowing I have done Good.

Then by your own logic, destruction in the name of entertainment is as valid a use for old caravans as housing the homeless.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Hmm, interesting point, but I personally don’t find the destruction of a potential home for someone all that ‘entertaining’.

jackthedog
    Free Member

I don’t find your posts enlightening, or life improving. We’re all different.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Now you’re just fibbing…

MrWoppit
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9lmCpIzhFo[/video]

rootes1

great new series so far and at last, hamster and may have slightly better hair cuts… just

also the GT-R did look proper quick off the line – no messing around just forward playstation for real.

AndrewBF
    Free Member

Dougal
    AndrewBF – Fanboi much?

Not so. I do think there is still a perception out there that Jaguar are a fading brand that are lagging behind and not being innovative and delivering excellent cars. I thought the same too until I was introduced to the XF.

They have a lot of work to do to turn around perceptions so I was doing my little bit to help them on their way 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)

The topic ‘Top Gear.’ is closed to new replies.