Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Tooth fairy, BUSTED!!!!
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

Damn it!! Thankfully I hadn’t gone for the “pillow reach” to make the switch. Back to sleep! 😕

fadda

Ha, ha! Mate of mine had to construct a whole story about the tooth fairy being so busy that he was helping her out, that night when he got caught!

We’re 5 teeth in, and I haven’t been caught yet…

smiththemainman
    Free Member

Left it to my better half the first time with our boy, nearly spat my tea on my toast when he came down waving a fiver!!! needless to say the tight tooth fairy returned !!!

mogrim

Mine have now worked it out, but still expect the tooth fairy to visit?

therag
    Free Member

My 6 year old left his under the pillow at bed time, but then moved it to a new secret location when we left him to go to sleep. We had to leave him £2 along with a u owe me note 🙂

LapSteel
    Free Member

My daughter has got her first wobbly tooth….shes already suspicious about the existence of the tooth fairy………”But what if she doesn’t come?”…..”She will”….”How do you know?”….etc

unklehomered
    Free Member

I proved it when i was six by one time not telling the parents. Then the next morning, “The tooth fairy didn’t come”

“What?” shifty looks.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

We had ‘bottle and dummy’ fairy last night – fist night for our twins without them (just milk from a cup before bed).

They even chose their own ‘rewards’ at the Disney Shop but still thought the fairies had been 🙂

Muke
    Free Member

Reminds me of the Kevin Bloody Wilson song…Hey Santa Claus you **** where me where’s me ffin bike

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Tooth fairy, BUSTED!!!!’ is closed to new replies.