Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Toon Army – a question
  • MussEd
    Free Member

My dad is 65 at the end of January and he’s long harboured a wish to visit to St James’ to cheer on United. I notice they’re hosting Arsenal on 5th February. What are the chances of any of the tickets going on sale to the general public so I cn give him a decent treat for his retiral? And as a Hibs fan it’ll be a rare treat to watch some decent football by teams not staring down the barrell of relegation…

woody2000

http://www.nufc.co.uk/page/Tickets/Home

Members – Online – General is the sale order. Currently at “Members”

warton
    Free Member

you should definitely get tickets, I don’t think any game has sold out (apart from sunderland) this season.

carbon337
    Free Member

No problem I imagine – if you want to gift a better treat get a Platinum Club ticket – bit more money but more civilized bar/lounge and padded seats with Armrest. Located in Milburn stand (where the main match cams are)

Other than that stay away from Level 7 as its in the clouds.

In Order you want to go for:
    Platinum Club
    1982 Bar
    Milburn Paddock
    East stand
    Gallowgate end – behind goals
    Leazes (SJhall stand – but thats near the away fans)
    Level 7

paulosoxo
    Free Member

Or visit the Stadium of Light instead

GlitterGary
    Free Member

Should be easy to get tickets. Plus you’ll get the added bonus of seeing Ameobi get a hat trick. Maybe.

carbon337
    Free Member

or 1892 as i meant to type ^

seanodav
    Free Member

Or visit the Stadium of Light instead

Op said team not staring down the barrel of relegation 😉
    ok maybe that includes the toon as well 🙄

MussEd
    Free Member

Thanks all, epecially carbon, looked at the website and asn’t sure what stand would sure which stand would be best, so that’ll help…

Mackem

You dont like your Dad much do you?

grahamduffy
    Free Member

yes Newcastle have struggled to fill their stadium this season so you should get a ticket. im a gooner and went for the carling cup game between the sides earlier this season and the stadium was half full. but this is a league game!!!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Toon Army – a question’ is closed to new replies.