Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Too much MTB on my mind?… warning: a bit long
  • tuskaloosa
    Free Member

My dream this morning or what I remember of it … out riding some fire road with high embankments and discover someone has built a trail complete with wooden ramps, North shore ladders and jumps on one side which then crosses over to the other embankment.. curiously I find myself on the embankment playing around and testing my limits when a bunch of riders one of them on a Bromptonesque kinda bike but with 8 inches of travel hits the jump and flies over the gap… we all follow pursuit… I then find myself hurtling down some rock garden into an area full of bikers and what looks to be a bike park / enduro event kind of thing where I’m drooling and thinking this is pretty cool. I find myself signing up & speaking Spanish to the guys organising the event and immersed amongst riders in full out DH gear. However, I’m trying to figure out how I ended up in Spain cos the fire road is abt 30mins away from my house in Surrey! Shrug of the conundrum get on my Bfe, fish out my knee pads and some body armour and then have a panic moment cos I find I don’t have my five tens but just my normal trainers (not sure why I was out with only trainers) and start to fret…. but there is a stall that is selling 2nd hand shoes, find an old tatty pair and put them on.. alarm went off at this point but woke up with a big grin

Anyone else have strange dreams?

camo16
    Free Member

Nothing like that!

Still waiting for my first biking pron dream… Yours sounds cool though!

hambl90
    Free Member

I have dreams where I’m doing huge jumps and drop offs , think its because I’d love to be able to do it but in reality I’m useless at it , wake up feeling great though.

gonzy
    Free Member

yeah i had a weird one the other week…i wasn’t sure of whether to post it on here but what the heck…

now i don’t personally know these people but for some reason they were in my dream…

like the OP i too had entered a race…

only to find there was one other entrant i was up against and it was Binners who was riding a unicorn that had a pair of wheels attached between its hoofs by Cynic-Al, Hora was officiating the race and Wwaswas was waving a seatpost at me telling me to buy it off him…
    anyway the race started but i found myself not moving as the wheels on the unicorn were from my bike!! the bloody cheek of it!!
    i think this proves that too much STW can mess with your head!! 😯

tuskaloosa
    Free Member

hambl90 – yeah mine normally revolve around some jump that I wouldn’t even dare look at in real life..

gonzy got to admit yours was pretty cool in a strange way.. yeah probably too much STW and NSMB…

gonzy
    Free Member

😆

yetidave
    Free Member

Im ace at wheelies, manuals and jumps – in my dreams..

bowie278
    Free Member

Heavy night out and day off from work today influenced a little powernap at about 4 o’clock. Funnily enough I fell asleep thinking about Cotic Rockets, dreamt about the colours of Cotic Rockets, and woke up with an in depth spec list of what I would build up a Cotic Rocket with.

I wouldn’t mind but I’ve just bought a bloody Soul.

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

Alot of my dreams involve flying always flying of tall buildings and racing over the countryside.That or being chased by tigers/wolves etc which never get me or getting lost in XC mtb races which i never did in real life weird or what!!!!!!!!!!!

edward2000
    Free Member

I once dreampt about Rachel Atherton

hora
    Free Member

Ride well?

LordFelchamtheIII
    Free Member

There’s a portal to Spain in Surrey.

tuskaloosa
    Free Member

hora – going to try and make the dream a reality this weekend!

Lord Felcham – 😀

gonzy
    Free Member

hora – you could have told me that binners and cynic-al had nicked my wheels for the unicorn!! 😥

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Too much MTB on my mind?… warning: a bit long’ is closed to new replies.