Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Tonights Qs easy ride (pics)
  • knottie8
    Free Member

Tonights easy Qs ride was a good one. I added the Concrete block trail early on followed by the climb out of Hodders combe and ladys edge. Things went wrong at this point when "stop at the next gate" was understood to mean "go which ever way you thing it might be" . Needless to say we spent a while searching all the options they may have taken . We found them taking the hard climb across chest high bracken. Tick city ! Anyway everyone said they had a good time so no harm done.

oldfart

Hey you working bugggerr you YGM !!!

oldfart

BTW that last picture is just WRONG !!!!!Get him !

knottie8
    Free Member

he does ride a "Simple"

cinnamon_girl

Can I make a complaint?

When I rode on the Quantocks on my holiday, I didn't see any deer? Did I frighten them or did you tell them to stay away cos I wanted to eat them/steal their antlers?

I'm very upset 😥

oldfart

Oh BTW i'm either riding there or Exmoor tomorrow !!Might do a rerun of the safari !Wish you were there ?!!! 😆

knottie8
    Free Member

CG
    I got within 20 ft of those deer , My camera bleep spooked them. Come down again and we'll go deer stalking/riding.
    OF
    Not jealous one bit ! (retired old gits , dont you just hate them). OK actually I am.

Anna-B
    Free Member

So where are the pics of people riding over the concrete block tree root? That tree root in the pics above is obviously too small to be the same one…. unless you've planed it down?

(still wondering how that tree root can look so big from above, on a bike. weird perspective thing going on)

Great to see you're still getting out and doing your beginners ride KNottie.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Tonights Qs easy ride (pics)’ is closed to new replies.