Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • tonight I am…
  • ciderinsport
    Free Member

…ignoring the TV, and building a bike for a mate instead 🙂

Bike building is fun 😉

househusband

Build pics as you go along, please!

I daresay many of us will be obliged to endure CIN…

binners

I hope you’ll be doing it in the traditional time honoured fashion? For which you will be requiring:

1. A fridge full of beer (or cider)
    2. A hammer

rascal
    Free Member

I am about to knock the top off a bottle of Franziskaner Weissbier whilst chucking a lasagne in the oven.
    Will be supping whilst preparing a salad and hacking up a french stick. I live the rock & roll lifestyle 😈

adjustablewench
    Free Member

Booking a very last minute trip to that there London for a party tomorrow – didnt think my kids were with their dad and in his efforts to be disruptive he has actually made it possible for me to have a blinding weekend

Yeeehaaaa soooooooo happy!!! Just what I need right now 😀

benji
    Free Member

Watching the last episode of gardeners world until next year, bet they won’t cover how to revitalise your lawn once a muddy bike has been washed on it 🙂

prawny

I’m going to be ignoring my bikes and watching the TV while drinking beer and eating pizza. The wife is out, the kids will soon be in bed. Lazy evening for me.

ciderinsport
    Free Member

cider

build in dining room with hammers

and if anyone can tell a computer numpty where the bbc code has gone on flickr – or how to do magic with these links it would be ace ta 🙂

redstripe
    Free Member

hoping I don’t get called back to work after beer o’clock. Strange place to hang your handbag by the way dear, see you weds night….

slowmart
    Free Member

Getting a mate to set my turbo trainer up in the dining room to help me recover from a broken leg. I’m still in cast but at least its removable.

Looking forward to turning the pedals!!

binners

It’s that rare and elusive thing of beauty and wonder – a child free weekend! The little darlings are at grandma and granddad. So I’m nearly in Keswick (don’t worry – I’m not multitasking. The missus is driving) . On arriving We shall hurl stuff in the guest house and then head out to sample the many local hostelries. Hurray for grandparents!!!!!!!! 😀

Oh…. Ciderinsport…. Loving your work there fella. Looks like all the boxes ticked!

colin9

build in dining room with hammers

Nice radiator covers.

grim168
    Free Member

I have just started a 12 hour shift 🙁

MrOvershoot

Ciderinsport your house is much tidier than I imagined 😉

Anyway crack on I need a bit of inspiration to fit the Hope V twin’s to my CX bike but I’ve been bike fettle lazy of late

wwaswas

Watching Catfish Keith. He’s not a catfish.

scandalous
    Free Member

having some quiet me time.
    well, trying to put kids to bed, iron, wash up, tidy up, try a paint tester, get spare room ready for a friend who is staying when i’m away,
    and watch zero dark thirty (hopefully!)

ciderinsport
    Free Member

Right, flickr seems to have gone pop! So no pics!

Bike is 97% built, a really good curry is consumed, and there is a few empty cider bottles 🙂

I’ve had a cracking Friday night!

(If flicker joins the world tomoz, pics will be available!)

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘tonight I am…’ is closed to new replies.