Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Tom Boonen.
  • cycleofaddiction
    Free Member

Tom Boonen is a proper old school Belgian hardnut twice busted for coke he has just produced a Flanders classics season the likes of not seen since the Merckx era the first rider to win Ghent Wevelgem, E3, Flanders and Roubaix in the same season and it was great watching the chasing pack turning themselves inside out trying to reel him in and to think he has been accused of being a wheel sucker ! Tommeke Tommeke Tommeke

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

Mr smith if I hadn’t just woken up from a night shift I’d be able to read difference between TOF and TdeF… 🙄 but yes a sportif has been mooted. Apparently riding my FS wouldn’t be in the spirit 🙂

uponthedowns
    Free Member

Stayed away from the road bike forums deliberately then some twunt on STW goes and titles his post Tom Boonen 🙄 I have some sympathy for calls for a ban.

Nevertheless a classy win from Boonen. I like big strong riders like him and Hushovt who can monster it in a lone break or go for the sprint.

To the poster who was complaining that Sky didn’t use all their riders trying to bring back Boonen. Why should they when all they would have been doing was knackering Bossen Hagen and Flesha whilst towing Ballan etc up to Boonen.

Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘Tom Boonen.’ is closed to new replies.