Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • toilet seats
  • cycleworlduk
    Free Member

why do girls like them down? i cant see it making any difference to anything

BigJohn

We’ve got one of those soft close ones, so you lift it up for a wee and it starts slowly dropping back down to ensure a bit of a splashfest.

Coleman
    Free Member

Dunno! But I would recommend closing yours – will help keep your mind off all that profit being flushed down the pan by discount hungry customers. 🙁

cycleworlduk
    Free Member

yep good plan…im already in trouble for it… 😆

GW
    Free Member

I like them down too.
    if you like lifting a pissy lid up why not get double the pleasure and put it back down afterwards 😉

cynic-al
    Free Member

I think they don’t want to see the disgusting piss-stained rim (of the TOILET FFS!!!) nor have the effort of dropping the seat.

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

I hate blokes that leave the seat up too, and I’m a bloke.

GW
    Free Member

I punch them in the face if I catch them coz I’m a bloke!

DrRSwank
    Free Member

It is about not wanting to see whats in there.

But – if you clean your loo properly it should always look bright and clean.

Personally – I am a man (of sorts) and I leave the seats down as it looks neater. But then I have OCD.

If your missussess complain then suggest they clean the smegging thing more often/properly (I offer training and coaching on such things).

cynic-al
    Free Member

No-one leaves my toilet seat up cos I am more of a bloke than you lot.

Moses

Girls like them down so they don’t have to touch the seat with their delicate fingers. In a mixed household, however, you should minimise effort for all by leaving the seat as it was when you finished whatever, up or down as the case may be.

cynic-al
    Free Member

I jus crap in the sink, saves all sorts of bother.

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

al – you’re going to post your way into another over-posting meltdown at this rate chum 🙂

1981miked
    Free Member

I just fitted a toilet seat..i thought they were all the same size?? I had to do a bit of bodging to get it to fit..job done.

Chris…never mind bog seats..get pricing my kit and DO NOT FORGET MY DISCOUNT!!! HA HA.

Mike.

Chase
    Free Member

Seat down and lid down when i’m done, and i’m the only one in out our house who does. The kids are useless (50/50 on them even flushing it), and the Mrs never puts the lid down either. I just think it looks more approachable with the lid down too.

99percentchimp
    Free Member

I was nagged repeatedly requested to put the seat down by the OH and I like to keep her happy…. I sometimes get to bed later and so began to comply.

She occasionally staggers off to the bathroom in the night half asleep (after dealing with the kids in the night) and doesn’t turn the light on… so sits down (early in my reformed days of actually putting the seat down) and lets fly only to realise that the flooding down the back of her legs was all her own fault…. I was only doing as I was told.

Has saved me from stretching cling film over late at night (for the same outcome and comedy effect) :D)… strangely I don’t get nagged so much about it these days!

Sorry – this might be over-sharing!

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘toilet seats’ is closed to new replies.