Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Todays chalk & cheese Qs ride pics
  • knottie8
    Free Member

My lad has a new bike but due to an on going illness isn’t up for riding too far. Today we rode 13.6km and climbed 308m over the Qs on two bikes that couldn’t be more different. The sun shone down and made it a real father and son day to remember. Anyway Mike loves his new bike and surprised himself riding up Beacon hill non-stop from the bottom of Weacombe combe. Comments ?

allthepies
    Free Member

Awesome, I’ve missed the Knottie Q ride picture posts 🙂

Jamie
    Free Member

You did alright with the weather. Overcast and raining in the flatlands.

cinnamon_girl

knottie – it’s really good to see you posting your pics on here again! How good to see your son out and about after what he’s been through and what a proud dad moment. 😀

The Q’s looking as lovely as ever!

jobro
    Free Member

Its great to see Mike out again Paul – please give him our best wishes.

So glad I decided to bail and turbo/work in garden 🙁

How did the road bike ride go?

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

Nice pics those bikes look to clean :lol:You want to try the Cotswolds MUD BATH at present mind the sun was out and very mild day all good.

knottie8
    Free Member

The road ride was short due to lack of light and the bikes both got a spray off back at base. Mike has sorted another ride for next weekend with his mate(an off road newbie). He is keen to stay fit as long as poss .

garage-dweller

Is that a singlespeed in the quantocks?! 😯

Rode there a few weeks ago and it clearly demonstrated my lack of fitness and moral fortitude and that was with a triple.

Great pictures by the way.

Del

good to see Mike getting out and about. If he fancies a spin down here, tell him any time. speed and distance to suit.
    all the best.

Ambrose

I’d eat that parasol mushroom if I was you.

Philby

Great to see your pics of the Q’s back on here!

jools182
    Free Member

Good news about your son

I know what it feels like to have rides ruined because of health problems, and how good it can be when you feel good after riding without feeling rubbish

takisawa2

For posting pics of bikes, blue sky & folks enjoying themselves I thankfully thank you.
    Best regards…
    The Midlands, Wet & grey.

rOcKeTdOg

Disappointing lack of cheese 🙁

oldfart

Well done Mike , come out with me and your dad at some point more than welcome 😀

cruzcampo
    Free Member

Nice shroom and bike shot, arty 😀

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Todays chalk & cheese Qs ride pics’ is closed to new replies.