Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Today…I'm smiling….FAT HAPPY
  • cheekyget
    Free Member

Just been out on my 1st big ride with my Tusker fat bike…..CORRR!!!
    My cheeks are hurting…I have not stopped smiling….it was blinking FUN!!
    Even my little boy was jealous…he wants one now…..all I get is Dad…I want bouncy!!…..ha ha ha

What a great bike….and even better ride

I’m FAT HAPPY…..and I DONT CARE!!!…ha ha ha!!

6079smithw
    Free Member

Congrats. Tusker 1 or 2? Any pics?

40mpg

😀 😀 😀

Fat happy too

[url=https://flic.kr/p/vsub9J]60729088-DHP_6290[/url] by Allan, on Flickr

cheekyget
    Free Member

Ha ha ha 40mph!!

Tusker 1

benji
    Free Member

Another fat happy person here 🙂

cheekyget
    Free Member

My little boy on it…..wanting bouncy!!….lol

fadda

I’m sooo tempted…

Can someone please tell me that the ordering process is really difficult, with the Euro/GBP conversion being a nightmare for payment?

Please…?

thegreatape
    Free Member

What are they like on technical trails? What would one be like on something like the Nevis Range red or the Laggan reds? And what about tight twisty stuff, proper tight I mean.

benji
    Free Member

They are brilliant on rocks and technical stuff, I’ve just ridden the ard rock on mine and loved it. If you want more comfort stick a rock shox bluto up front.

divenwob
    Free Member

Cheeky, really glad you like it!!! Just get better every time you go out, point it down something, then pick the flies out ya teeth at the bottom. 😆

@Fadda
    , it is simple as you pay via card at the rate stated on the Rose Bikes website. I bought the Tusker 1 with a Bluto and stealth Reverb for £1380 delivered with a 6 week lead time.Give Finlay the UK rep a call.

divenwob
    Free Member

Cheeky, make sure the stem is fully tightened around the bars,not much fun when the bars revolve on braking!! 😯

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Fat Happy here for the past 9months. Only bike I own now, still grinning, glad to hear you’ve been bitten.

fadda

Divenwob, that doesn’t help at all – I’m going to get into debt, and its all your fault, now!

divenwob
    Free Member

Thats the spirit! 😀

russyh
    Free Member

Just listed my banshee for sale. Just not using at the moment as I’m loving my fatty…that and I need to pay for my new fatty wheels!!!! I am a converted non believer. They are great!

divenwob
    Free Member

Fadda cover your eyes!!^^^^^^

cheekyget
    Free Member

Cheeky, make sure the stem is fully tightened around the bars,not much fun when the bars revolve on braking!!

1st thing I did chum……that was all I had to do when it was delivered…sort the bars out.

Many thanks divenwob…for telling me about Tusker in the 1st place …exactly what I wanted

Now what a good Kids fatbike to get??…..he is growing fast only 8 and 130cm tall

divenwob
    Free Member

Fun Fatty 24″ search over!I took a punt after a lot of reading, really happy with the Tusker and after recieving mine was fairly sure I had made the right choice, chuffed you agree!!

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Today…I'm smiling….FAT HAPPY’ is closed to new replies.