Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Today. What it was all about.
  • MrWoppit
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEblEHxkuNs[/video]

hammyuk
    Free Member

Simple, honest, respect.
    We will never forget…

cobrakai

Very respectful. Good lad.

enfht
    Free Member

Good lad.

toppers3933
    Free Member

Good lad indeed. 🙂

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

A warming video, Woppit. Was that near the Canadian Cemetry S of Hindhead today?

zippykona

When I was younger I used to watch all the old boys at The Cenotaph and I thought that they would die and we would have no one to do the parade.
    How wrong was I?

MoreCashThanDash

My lad was flag bearer for his Cub pack today, last year he read the “age will not wither them” bit. Good turnout in the village, church overflowing, lots of people of all ages. Group of us parents selling cakes and drinks afterwards in the village hall to raise money for the legion and Help for Heroes – colossal amount of washing up!

It’s good that kids still get taught about it and understand it. Wish my dad would dig out his medals – nothing spectacular but he saw some interesting places and times in the RAF in the 60s and 70s.

Was I the only guy in a dusty room watching the festival of remembrance when that girls dad marched down the steps when she thought he was away with the Navy? So many times as a boy I was stood in cold hangers in the middle of the night waiting for my dad to come back from postings or exercises.

Gary_C

Was I the only guy in a dusty room watching the festival of remembrance when that girls dad marched down the steps when she thought he was away with the Navy?

Nope, dusty here too.

athgray
    Free Member

Nice post. The lad looks smart. Good on the Canadians.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Today. What it was all about.’ is closed to new replies.