Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • to those on diets….
  • philconsequence
    Free Member

holy hell i have a massive craving for a toasted-teacake and melted slightly salted butter.

no idea why, its not something i’d ever buy… but this diet has got me craving some weird things!

what’s your craving?

RealMan
    Free Member

Go on..

Junkyard
    Free Member

Toaster at work is broken 😥

ton

potted beef and crisp sarnie…………. 8)

philconsequence
    Free Member

damn you real man!

emsz
    Free Member

Had the biggest bowl of cheerios in chocolate milk for breakfast. For lunch I’m going to the cafe down the road for a sausage sandwich. Luv suasages

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Not really on a diet, jsut eat healthily.

Tonight I’m going out for a three course meal, just been studying the menu…

Slow roasted pork belly mmmmmmmmmmmh

meehaja
    Free Member

i just had a bowl of ice-cream with cookie crumbled over the top for breakfast. I’ve lost 2 kg in 10 days….

iDave
    Free Member

Enjoy the teacakes lads…..

philconsequence
    Free Member

i’m not on a diet (as in something you stop once you’ve lost the weight) i’ve “changed my diet” for the better.

its a mixture of several diets/an effort to stop eating crap/an effort to shrink my stomach so it doesnt take a buffalo to feel remotely full.

basically:

1)big push to eat food/meals that contain less than 4%fat.

2)only chicken and white fish (no red meats unless ALL the visible fat is cut off… and this is limited to once a week maximum.

3)no white carbs if i can help it (probably less than one medium sized white potato a week) replacing all bread and rice with wholegrain/wholemeal etc.

4)minimum 1.5ltrs of water a day + 1 portion of fruit juice a day minimum.

5)having a treat about once every couple of weeks (take away type thing… but making a more concious choice over it – curry must be tomato based, pizza gets replaced with one bought from the supermarket to ensure smaller portion/lower fat content etc

6)making sure i have breakfast each morning (1 portion of porridge or boiled egg on granary toast)

that’s it really, few simple changes and it doesn’t feel like i’m on a diet, just made a change 🙂

BobaFatt
    Free Member

Is that bike a full size Harley Davidson – If so HE WILL KILL US ALL!!!!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘to those on diets….’ is closed to new replies.