Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • To the guy with the megaphone on the Ft William 4x course….
  • tandemwarriors

… you were genuinely entertaining and pretty damn funny, without being a knob. Good effort 😆
    Highlight was probably as rider number 118 went past, to amplified cries of “we’ve got your number”.

Anyone else there today enjoying the sunshine?

sweepy
    Free Member

when I saw the title of this thread, I thought, Oh no another moaning old sod.But you've confounded my expectations, well done you.
    Sunshines lovely.

dirtbiker100
    Free Member

ha ha good stuff. it wasn't rag head or whatever his name is was it?
    mop head that's him

tandemwarriors

nope not him. Looked like a group of 3 mates enjoying themselves and sharing a very intelligent (for mountain bikers!) sense of humour. The 4x qualifying was much less exciting than last year, so without them it'd have been quite dull. Think Rob Warner should look out, his commentators job could be under threat!

Rob (who's back in Dunoon today, got to work. Poo. Enjoy the sunshine everyone).

njee20
    Free Member

The 118 'got your number' thing has been going on for years! It's about the only race number joke out there!

I remember at one of the BUSA events someone was heckling with a megaphone and was really funny, was making loads of the riders laugh. Always good form!

PJ266
    Free Member

Thats what BUSA is about 😀 good that its spreading to the more serious events too though.

samuri
    Free Member

Brant and Dave_A were both quite funny at the event at Lee Quarry last year, wasn't one of them was it?

fontmoss
    Free Member

terry savalas player?

devs
    Free Member

Is the event so crap you've got to geek on STW whilst there? I'm going tomorrow, I'll be the guy without a device in his hand actually watching stuff! Actually, it may even be a beer in my hand seeing as it's not my turn to drive this year.

tandemwarriors

Is the event so crap you've got to geek on STW whilst there?

nope, we only live a few hours away so had just been up for the day, hence the post written at home late last night.
    Weather still great today so hope you'll have a good 'un tomorrow 😀

Bumhands
    Free Member

Highlight was probably as rider number 118 went past, to amplified cries of “we’ve got your number”.

Comedy gold.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘To the guy with the megaphone on the Ft William 4x course….’ is closed to new replies.