Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • To the 51 plate Blue MX5 driver riding at the Thetford Summer Enduro
  • letmetalktomark

On the off chance you are a member here ……..

Relax and chill a bit.

Its not like you were even that fast.

Swearing around kids and loosing your temper like that is uncalled for and not cool.

Glad it wasn’t directed at me as it would have ended with more than an exchange of words.

Just remember its only a race.

Smile.

There were a few comments about weeing in your water bottles but would have been a childish retort….. or would it …..

Brown
    Free Member

Glad it wasn’t directed at me as it would have ending with more than an exchange of words

Swearing around kids and loosing your temper like that is uncalled for and not cool

scott_mcavennie2
    Free Member

Glad it wasn’t directed at me as it would have ended with more than an exchange of words.

Ironic really, considering that the only place you see fit to have a go at the bloke is anonymously via the Internet. I have a rule, if I didn’t have the bottle to say something to someone in person I refrain from fibbing off about it on the net.

joao3v16
    Free Member

I’m assuming the offending MX5 driver was a bloke.

He was probably massively embarassed being seen driving a girly hairdressers car.

😈

letmetalktomark

To clarify …..

At the point the childish rant at innocent folk – women and children mainly – I politely said that it was not on – seemed to fall on deaf ears.

I did confront him in a mature polite manner like the responsible adult I am. 😛

No anonymous comments here 😉

Just thought it might be worth mentioning it here.

letmetalktomark

joao3v16 – Member

I’m assuming the offending MX5 driver was a bloke.

He was probably massively embarassed being seen driving a girly hairdressers car.

It was metallic light blue too 😆

richmars

Apart from that, how was the race? I had something else on but I guess it was fun?

stumpy01

Oh Blast.
    I was there, but missed any outbursts…..

richmars

How did it go? I had to do the World Peashooter Championships.

stumpy01

richmars – Member
    Apart from that, how was the race? I had something else on but I guess it was fun?

Cracking! We did the 10hr pair.
    Mainly ‘WS4’ with a few different turns here & there. Great flowing course, although the grassy climb, all the way down plum-buster & then up the gravelly climb at the end of the lap was a bit of a nightmare after a few laps.
    There was a good atmosphere, there. Only had one dodgy last minute overtake.

Rain mainly stayed away – 2 fairly short showers. George took the brunt of them, while I sat in the tent! Ha Ha!!

stumpy01

richmars – Member
    How did it go? I had to do the World Peashooter Championships.

Oh yeah, remember you saying about that a while back. How did it go? Wasn’t your mate World Champ last year? Were you participating or spectating??

richmars

We won the team again, Mate won individual.

readikus

So what happened with the guy in the blue MX? I was there, seemed like a great atmosphere.

strike
    Free Member

I too was there – seemed really chilled out! Also interested to know what this bloke was having a paddy about?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘To the 51 plate Blue MX5 driver riding at the Thetford Summer Enduro’ is closed to new replies.