Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Titanium tartiness (multiple Soda content)
  • bol

A beautiful eavening for riding last night, but interspersed with some attempts to take some arty shots of the Soda twins. Not great, but not too bad for an iPhone:

The last one involved quite a lot of messing about with sticks and hoping the bikes wouldn’t fall in the lake.

bobalong
    Free Member

It’s so wrong we almost spent as long taking photos as we did riding!

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

where is that?

bol

The UEA in Norwich

letmetalktomark

8)

Ever ride Thetford/Brandon way?

Wouldn’t mind throwing a leg over one to see how it compares to my Soul 🙂

bol

Yes, fairly regularly. How tall are you? Mine’s a 19″ and bobalong’s is a 17.5″. I can give you a shout next time we’re down there if you like?

letmetalktomark

bol – Member

Yes, fairly regularly. How tall are you? Mine’s a 19″ and bobalong’s is a 17.5″. I can give you a shout next time we’re down there if you like?

Cheers fella 🙂 Feel free to drop me a mail as I try to ride as often as I can (read: most weekends!)

My Soul is a 19” and I am about 6′ 3”

Just com back from Brandon – perfect trails 8)

bol

Will do. Likely to be a couple of weeks before I can get down now unfortunately. You’re right they’re great trails. Perfect for a soul/soda.

jonnyv
    Free Member

Nice.I’ve bot one of those as well,just stuck a Rocket Ron on the back today with Nobby up front,yikes,rolls FAST now and more grip than you’d think.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Titanium tartiness (multiple Soda content)’ is closed to new replies.