Viewing 21 posts - 321 through 341 (of 341 total)
  • Titanium frame needed; custom or off the peg?
  • brant
    Free Member

I don’t think Ted is one to suffer fools.

Who does?

bearnecessities

Weird thread all round!

Rorschach
    Free Member

Me…everyday 🙁

titchmarshcycles
    Free Member

Me, obviously.

bartyp
    Free Member

I’ve only come back to respond to this:

Alarm bells started to ring…

None of this is true.

Titchmarsh; you have issues mate. You took umbrage with an image I used with you in it; not an image over which you have copyright, and which is in the public domain anyway. I did not use it to defame or disrespect you in any way, whatever you may think. You’ve had the opportunity to discuss things in private, but instead have brought them onto here. Your choice, but you only found the thread by googling your own name, then fished for potential business on here. You had the chance for a commission and have now turned it down. Your decision, but to distort and speak about private communications on here is pathetic. You’re not a person to be trusted; now everyone can see that. I could speak about things you’ve said, but I won’t stoop to your level.

Anyway, I wish you health in life. Hope things work out for you in the future.

boblo
    Free Member

From what’s been shared here, I know whom I would choose to spend time with and whom to trust. Page 1 informed that decision…

BTW ‘I’m going to leave it there…’ didn’t last very long did it? Bad case of last worditis…

titchmarshcycles
    Free Member

You too, I mean that sincerely.

amontourchris
    Free Member

Interesting line. “…….You’re not a person to be trusted; now everyone can see that”.

I think the majority of people on this forum would think otherwise about Mr.Titchmarsh, based on his comments here vs. yours. I’ve had the pleasure of meeting him just the once, briefly at a bike show, and he’s a gent.

You sir, are not.

crispedwheel
    Free Member

Wow, weird thread indeed. Have been following it, and the associated one started by the OP, and it’s pretty clear who are the regular folks, and who is the oddball.

Speeder

Don’t everyone be too down on poor Barty, this thread has served it’s purpose and everyone has gone away with the best result for all concerned, except him.

Maybe he’ll find a kindred spirit to manufacture his design.

G

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I’ve lost interest in Barty.

I just want to know how many kidneys I need to sell in order to get that Titchmarsh 29+!

bencooper
    Free Member

Well, I know who I believe in this thread, and it’s not the OP. Mostly because I’ve had exactly the same kinds of conversations on occasion.

boblo
    Free Member

‘on occasion’? With the OP or others? I.e. does he have form for this?

wwaswas

Interesting how the ‘bartyp persona’ has slipped a bit on that last post.

I’m just left worried that some poor UK frame builder’s going to end up being the unwitting victim of an actual purchase by bartyp.

boblo
    Free Member

There were indications the it was there all along. As I said above, it reminded me of the awesome one who couldn’t take any push back and flounced when public opinion swung against him.

Very similar…

pictonroad

someone clever save this in a spare internet somewhere, it’s bound to get deleted and it’s WAY too good to lose.

Someone near Titchmarsh should drop round some beers for services to the UK bike industry.

ghostlymachine
    Free Member

i hope someone has linked to this on any framebuilding forums………

ransos
    Free Member

This is out of character for me to talk publicly about one of my ‘customers’ but the guy has really pissed me off.

I hadn’t heard of you beforehand, but now I’ve seen your website and have dribbled expansively over some fabulous-looking bikes. I’d be staggered if you couldn’t make a living selling those to people who value your opinion and appreciate your craftsmanship.

bencooper
    Free Member

‘on occasion’? With the OP or others? I.e. does he have form for this?

I don’t think with bartyp – but the same kind of person, where you get the feeling they’re not really interested in buying a bike, they’re wanting some kind of business relationship or something.

Rorschach
    Free Member

Viewing 21 posts - 321 through 341 (of 341 total)

The topic ‘Titanium frame needed; custom or off the peg?’ is closed to new replies.