Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • tinternet
  • elaineanne
    Free Member

…just making a few general savings …(well you have to do now cos of the new budget ,lol anyway
    with just one fone call i managed to cut down my tinternet bill by more than half… im with Pipex and was paying around 23 quid a month for 8 meg,,,, range up to cancel it to get a cheaper one and they said they were merging with another company…and now i can have it for the price of 7 pounds and still get 8 meg !!!! yep 7 quid ( unlimited)… and and, they are giving us the first 3 months free !!! that.ll do me thanks so much…
    then i rang sky to cancel them too…. far too many repeats…then still get loads of free channels.. through the dish.like 200 they say ! lol …was enquiring about 'freesat'…… a mate of mine paid about 250 quid for a box and new dish etc…. but sky told us you still get loads of free channels without that palavour…… anyway in a months time when our sky pachage goes off , i will see exactly what channels are available….makes you wonder what your paying for if there are so many FREE channels out there…

Edric64
    Free Member

The decent sport isn't free

highclimber
    Free Member

I don't miss sky TBH there were far too many of those +1 hr channels!

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Change electricty/gas suppliers and make sure you shop around come next house insurance renewal too then 🙂

elaineanne
    Free Member

yep im on a roll now..lol

samuri
    Free Member

Thanks for the heads up on pipex. I think I'm on 14 quid for 2meg with them at the moment, I'll ring up tomorrow to 'cancel' it. 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘tinternet’ is closed to new replies.