Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Tickets for football matches bought from Stubhub how do they know if you …….
  • postierich
    Free Member

have got a childs ticket at the turnstiles as they are scanning turnstiles and not operated by a human.
    Need to get 2 tickets for a game together but only i1 adult and 1 junior available at £35 each

yamyamblade
    Free Member

A light will appear on other side indicating a concession/child ticket has been used, whether or not there is a steward close by is down to sheer luck.

We use them all the time but that is at a League 1 club and have never in years been caught out where there isn’t a lot of stewards but getting into old Trafford other week there was one by every entrance both inside and out

alexpalacefan

So you’ve been going to watch United for ages, presumably a fan, but you still steal from them?

APF

postierich
    Free Member

why has he stolen from them the tickets have already been paid for!!

yamyamblade
    Free Member

APF

5 Season tickets purchased for myself and 4 kids, sometimes one of the kids can’t make it so I let his Uncle use it and he buys the kids food/programme in the ground.

Some may call it stealing I would call it making use of a purchased seat and the club benefitting from the additional purchases.

Ironically they’ve just put on the website there will be additional checks at this weekends match, nice of them to tell us up front.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Tickets for football matches bought from Stubhub how do they know if you …….’ is closed to new replies.