Viewing 10 posts - 121 through 130 (of 130 total)
  • Thursday 10th May 2012, Police protest march in London,
  • Northwind

ernie_lynch – Member

Well it seems you screwed up mate. You should’ve got yourself an important job in a bank, you know, one of them jobs what requires important decisions to be made. Like the bank’s policies – big responsibilities that come with big salaries.Of course there’s also big risks. But if ever the shit hits the fan you just MTFU, award yourself a 20% payrise, and get on with it.

Well, um, hmm. Look at the top of RBS and HBOS, see how many people were there before the bust and just MTFU’d, took a 20% payrise and got on with it.

I hear poor ol’ Fred Goodwin is living in a bin now.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Of course, Ernie, everyone who got laid off from a bank deserved it. They “screwed up mate”, didn’t they.

FFS.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

“Deserved it” Flashheart ? Who said anything about “deserving it” ?

What, are, you, on about ?

Market forces aren’t about who deserves what…….it’s a ruthless cut and thrust world out there.

That’s why there’s no point bleating like little babies about how unfair it is. Ask DS.

Northwind

FWIW, I didn’t bleat- I was well pleased to get laid off, company was like a headless chicken and had a severe infestation of bellends. So I took the package and went and got a better job elsewhere, with less bellends and more money… In the public sector 😉

donsimon
    Free Member

That’s why there’s no point bleating like little babies about how unfair it is. Ask DS.

Do you actually have a point ernesto?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I’m bored now DS. Go back to talking about the 16,000 police officer jobs which are predicted to be lost in England and Wales as a result of a 20% cut in police budgets. If you can manage to do that without accusing anyone who isn’t happy of bleating like little babies.

donsimon
    Free Member

So there isn’t a point then. I’ll take an interested when the prediction becomes more of a reality and if 16,000 is what it takes, then so be it.
    Of course they are more important than to 50,000+ who lost their jobs in the banking sector.
    http://www.ft.com and all the other private sector jobs, aren’t they?
    I’m also quite surprised that you didn’t want to support the down trodden employees of the banking sector, but that wouldn’t serve your purpose, would it?
    Get a grip ernesto…

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

16,000 police officer jobs which are predicted to be lost

Funny, as there are approximately 16,000 PCSO’s in England and Wales

Do you see a solution there?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

No, do you Zulu or is another Zulu-pointless-post?

donsimon
    Free Member

Funny, as there are approximately 16,000 PCSO’s in England and Wales

Do you see a solution there?
    Do you think this argument will work for immigration too? ‘kin easy this politics malarkey, innit?

Viewing 10 posts - 121 through 130 (of 130 total)

The topic ‘Thursday 10th May 2012, Police protest march in London,’ is closed to new replies.