Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Thoughts on the Mondraker Dune 2015
  • jonny1234
    Free Member

Lokking at buying the Modraker Dune RR (2015). Just wondered if anyone had one or had ridden one before? If so whats it like to ride and would you recommend it?

drovercycles
    Free Member

Haven’t had the chance to ride one myself yet – but via our involvement with the Red Kite enduros (Mondraker also being a sponsor) I’ve had a fair bit of contact with folk who have.

Feedback seems to be very positive – it’s described as a very capable all-round bike with a leaning towards being confidence-inspiring on the descents. The geometry isn’t as wacky in light of recent trends as it was when they first came out, but still takes a little bit of getting used to depending on what you’re coming from.

Depending on what size you need it ought to be possible to demo one. If you’re near mid-Wales give us a shout and we might be able to help, if you are inclined to try before you buy.

jonny1234
    Free Member

Thanks @drovercycles. Sounds good, I have ordered one in to my LBS (I’m no where near Wales mate, sorry 🙂 ). Going to get a wee shot in the car park. Obviously you don’t get a total feel for it on a flat carpark though! Would be good to get another few opinions before I spend that sort of cash 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Thoughts on the Mondraker Dune 2015’ is closed to new replies.