Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Those 'between work' moments
  • camo16
    Free Member

Idle STW surfage aside, how do you spend your office time… when you’re ‘between jobs’/having a creative break?

I’ve been honing my pool skills online, but some dastardly fiends have taken the site down and now I’m distraught. 😥 Looking for your cool, time-wastage ideas.

Fire away!

wwaswas

I tend to do the hoovering or put the washing machine or tumble drier on.

Working at home means there’s always chores to be done 🙁

simmy
    Free Member

Nip Home let the Dogs have a walk, go shopping for Bike Bits, nip into LBS for a chat, mates for a brew, sit on a hill and look at the view……

My Cars my Office, so should really do some Paperwork or Accounts or go and give some Flyers out, but I do enjoy being able to just do what I want.

molgrips
    Free Member

Google Earth?

hot_fiat

Browse 28 Days Later, fleabay, fettle with bikes, make more tea, watch the baby on the monitor, battle with our oracle expenses system, tackle some of the posts on our internal technical forums. I did once spend an entire morning valeting the car while listening to a conf call on my headset.

somouk
    Free Member

Spend some of the time working through training materials and learning bits here and there.

The rest is spent in the gym/on the bike or preparing food.

Rockape63
    Free Member

Shocking! No wonder the country is in such a mess!! 😯

camo16
    Free Member

Google Earth?

Would take up too many hours, Molgrips. Last time I went on Google Earth, I spent ages finding our old farmhouse in the middle of Welsh nowhere.

Shocking! No wonder the country is in such a mess!!

I do work too, you know! 😀

molgrips
    Free Member

There are several google earth flightsim hacks that let you give your plane ridiculous power and altitude capabilities, they are fun.

There’s also a site that lets you drive a monster milk van all over the countryside. It’s a bit too big for city driving although it does work, but the most fun is driving up your local hills at silly speeds and getting huge air off the top down into the valley.

Google Earth Vehicle Simulators

fasthaggis

Somebody at work sent this link to me Old School ,the bar stewards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Those 'between work' moments’ is closed to new replies.