Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Thor AC gloves in last months MBR 10/10
  • MoseyMTB
    Free Member

Anyone know what model they were? crc has s7 s8 not sure which ones they reviewed?

Need some gloves with a white palm and these look perfect.

Hairychested
    Free Member

I have the black ones – ok but nothing bettr than that. Don’t like no velcro cuffs. Comfy but not better than Fox/TLD.

MrNutt
    Free Member

Need some gloves with a white palm

whaa?

ah pimpy white grips?

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

yeah lol dint think about it while buying them but my black glove will wreck em, i have black grips too but fancy some new gloves and the AC’s got a really good write up and onl £15.

househusband

Have some Thor gloves; they’re a bit dayglo in appearance but are very well made and have lasted and washed well. Very sturdy, pretty much top of the list for what I want from a glove.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

ive got some older ones, S6 i think, well made (not come appart in 3 years), warm enough if you keep them dry in winter (as in bone dry, wiping sweat off your forehead wil freeze onto your hands at -10 :p ), excelent in spring, and cool enough for all but the hottest sweatiest spinning sessions at the gym, very comforable and pretty tough.

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

cool ill give some a go, dint know which to get or what the difference was/is between the 2 on crc?

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=26930

and

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=30625

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

s9 is 2009
    s8 is 2008

etc etc, i think

Alb
    Free Member

Spot on thisisnotaspoon – the ‘s’ refers to season. MBR reviewed the S9’s (2009) model. They’re a cracking glove for the money

Pook

i’d be more worried about that non existent back brake parkes!!!

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

i think its series, mine have series 6 printed on the lable, judgeing by the descriptions the changes are pretty cosmetic anyway.

GaryLake
    Free Member

Been blown away by ’09 Troy Lee Gloves – got the GP gloves and by far and away the comfiest and grippiest glove I’ve had… If I ever have to resrt to my old Sombrios it’s a miserable choice to have to make…

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Thor AC gloves in last months MBR 10/10’ is closed to new replies.