Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Thompson elite covert dropper post
  • swainy90
    Free Member

Bought one of these droppers second hand and need the small piece of outer cable that connects to the adjuster. Pretty certain it normal brake cable but not 100% so wondered if someone has replaced could tell me what’s best to use. Thanks in advance

stevied
    Free Member

How much do you need? I think I’ve got some spare…

Onzadog
    Free Member

Just normal brake housing.

swainy90
    Free Member

Hi stevied. I just need the small section that connects to the lever and goes into the adjuster. When you say normal could you link me to one? Been on chain reaction and shimano set is like £15 and don’t need that much or the inner

marc
    Free Member

Nip down your lbs; they’ll probably have a bit hanging about

swainy90
    Free Member

Don’t know if it’s a good or bad thing but anything That I’ve changed on my bike I’ve done myself so I’m not really friendly with any lbs unfortunately. I’m happy to buy some but not 100% on what I require. Also if anyone does have the Thompson dropper could you let me know the length of the section I am talking about

stevied
    Free Member

Sorry mate, just had a look and don’t have any bits left. Must’ve binned them when I got rid of the post.

swainy90
    Free Member

Not to worry stevie. Do you know what I could buy to replace?

stevied
    Free Member

Sorry mate, just had a look and don’t have any bits left. Must’ve binned them when I got rid of the post.

mouldy
    Free Member

Just use normal brake cable. Its a bit stiffer but if your only using it from the lever to the adjuster it’ll be fine.

swainy90
    Free Member

Where can I get just the outer from?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Thompson elite covert dropper post’ is closed to new replies.