Viewing 28 posts - 41 through 68 (of 68 total)
  • This weekend, I will be mostly
  • allthepies
    Free Member

epicsteve
    Free Member

We’re off to the Good Food show at the Olympia tomorrow. Not sure what we’re doing on Sunday yet.

noteeth
    Free Member

Saturday:

Sunday:

C’mon sunday, hurry up.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Cx’er training Sat then a party in the early evening. Sun is a Roadie day hacking Yorkshire to bits 🙂

grey

Saturday-
    Wash bike, fix leaking gutter, fix car, deliver airguns I’ve fixed during the week, go to LBS and sort other folks wheels then relax.

Sunday-
    Get bike dirty at Glentress and wash it again. Then relax and probably watch Gravity.

molgrips
    Free Member

Tomorrow is treat day, so:

molgrips
    Free Member

My wife posted me this that I will be doing this weekend:

Not sure if she means I will be playing video games or masturbating.

jambourgie
    Free Member

It’s my birthday tomorrow!

I will be having pancakes, bacon and maple syrup for breakfast.
    Then I will watch The Thing in high definition in my underwear.
    After that I will put on my new three piece tweed suit and Liberty bow tie and go out for a cocktail and a cigar, lunch and a wander around town.
    In the evening I am having a party at the oldest pub in Edinburgh. Their old stables have been converted into a skittles alley so I’ve booked it for the night.
    Expecting lots of people which is cool.

Back to the flat after for a house party. We will listen to heavy metal, drink a Black IPA or Wit beer I brewed for the party and I think I’ll take an E.

You sound awesome! My birthday’s coming up and I may just replicate your day, but swap the heavy metal for techno 😀

Happy Birthday!

MoreCashThanDash

Tonight I am taxi-ing Jnr and and his mates to Scouts and back.

Tomorrow I am taxi-ing my parents down to visit my dying aunt.

Sunday will either be a family day or a jobs around the house/garden day. But I really need to get 44 miles in on a bike to get 100 for the week.

Alex

I’ve discovered the joy* of Pilates at 9am on Saturday mornings. I go with my 13 year old daughter who clearly has longer arms than me. Because no normal human should be able to stretch like that 😉 With it being so early on a Saturday morning, I’ve yet to arrive without a hangover or, frankly, sober. It’s very relaxing tho, at one point last week I may have nodded off.

Rugby of course. Pointless bike fettling. And then getting up at whatthefckoclock on a Sunday to drive the 90 minutes to Afan. Where a mate has some ridiculous idea of how many trails we can ride. Or as I’m thinking of it ‘as he can ride while I sit drinking coffee’.

First tho I have to walk the dog in the rain. He’s looking a shit load more enthusiastic about the prospect of that than I am.

* careful use of the word joy

tinybits
    Free Member

Hmm, I belive it’ll be mostlybstarting my garage conversion without planning or building regs followed by a meal out followed by Sunday the same. In the middle will be quite a lot of dealing with kids and new puppy. This is how I roll…..!

zippykona

The Zip household shall be sharing a Jacuzzi with some of these people.

timidwheeler

*Images may not fully reflect reality.

bearnecessities

Philby

Saturday

Sunday

mogrim

Today will be mostly this, with pizza:

Tomorrow I’m running up here, probably twice, with a group of guys I don’t know from the internet:

And Sunday:

… in the rain, though 🙁

And happy birthday yourguitarhero, you win the thread 😀

zippykona

Yourguitarhero.. pics and details of suit please.
    None of my suits fit anymore (shrunk in the loft) and have a trip on The Orient Express next year to look smart for.

hairyscary

Mostly this

Measuring the insides of one of these

…..and hopefully riding here a little bit

garage-dweller

Tomorrow take minion2 to swimming lesson then wait for some one to collect some bulky stuff we just sold.

Sunday 3rd birthday party then off to meet other friends in the afternoon. Then probably working on Sunday evening. 🙁

skink2020

Hairyscary, can you tell me where the bottom pic is?

I shall be heading to loch charain bothy in the morning with a bottle of Ledaig and several firelogs.

bruneep

Mither Tap, Bennachie Not gonna be nice there this weekend

hairyscary

bruneep – Member
    Mither Tap, Bennachie Not gonna be nice there this weekend

I’ve felt like crap for nearly two weeks and am finally beginning to feel better. A wee bit of drizzle ain’t gonna stop me 🙂

Baron_von_drais
    Free Member

Saturday
    am: U16 top of the table clash*
    pm: not a lot
    evening: curry with family
    Sunday
    am: U16 last 16 of County Cup*
    pm: nothing

*(football – I’m Dad, taxi driver and supporter, not playing)

Alcopop
    Free Member

yourguitarhero now that sounds great ….happy birthday
    Saturday
    Im also heading out for my birthday tomorrow I will be 50 so in the short time that i have left before my body crumbles to dust, the kids are going to there aunties me and the Mrs are heading to Glasgow with 15 pals to celebrate/commiserate will be getting dressed up (no bow tie though)some quality grub then drinking far too much there is talk hitting the clubs… but lets not be kidded i’ll be in bed by 11pm
    Sunday Im anticipating mucho hangover but as i sit typing this on Friday I’m thinking Mmm fitted new brakes to the single speed last week I could go for a blast on sunday in reality that aint gonny happen…but hey you never know

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Happy birthday yourguitarhero, but:

Back to the flat after for a house party. We will listen to heavy metal, drink a Black IPA or Wit beer I brewed for the party and I think I’ll take an E.

Don’t do the drinking. It works better that way. Apparently. Or so someone told me once. Don’t know anything about that sort of thing meself. Er. 🙂

sharkbait
    Free Member

So far (Sat morning):
    Taken daughter # 1 to

had coffee in

Came back and made breakfast (kedgeree)

Somehow managed to decide that I should then do some work 🙁
    But very shortly I will be tidying up a new to me

Later I’m out for lots of

Tomorrow?
    Biking here

then

epicsteve
    Free Member

Went to the Good Food show this morning and saw this chap cook:

Then went to visit this:

Came home and ran 5K. Now watching the rugby then planning to cook some steak later.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Smashed to bits some PB’s in CX’er training mode 😀

Absolutely shattered now 😆

Viewing 28 posts - 41 through 68 (of 68 total)

The topic ‘This weekend, I will be mostly’ is closed to new replies.