Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • This turns up tomorrow :) new bike content :)
  • fourcrossjohn
    Free Member

Cant wait 🙂
    Hoping that she handles well. Any one have any experiences on these?

rOcKeTdOg

your beach needs a tidy

PJM1974
    Free Member

Nope, I’ve no experience whatsoever aside from owning a 2003 Rockhopper once.

That said, it looks fantastic and I’m chuffed to bits to see someone with a new bike on here. It’ll be great, enjoy!

takisawa2

Someones wee’d in the water bottle. I’d probably empty that out.

Enjoy. Looks nice.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I’m chuffed to bits to see someone with a new bike on here. It’ll be great, enjoy!

^^THIS!^^

Lovely, neutral handling bikes. Neutral in a good way, of course. You’ll love it!

Rusty-Shackleford
    Free Member

takisawa2 – Member
    Someones weed in the water bottle

Sweeeeet…

fourcrossjohn
    Free Member

Obviously that bike above is not the exact one, only decent pic of the bike I could find.

Traded in my pride and joy for it to get fit (scott voltage fr30)

PGreen
    Free Member

New Bikes are awesome. Got my new one on Saturday 😀

Hope you enjoy the new bike feeling and get out and get it muddy!

cookeaa

Wrong forum! That’s not a road bike…

Enjoy it

Markie
    Free Member

It looks darn quick! Nice.

fenred
    Free Member

Got a 2006 frame sitting in the shed and currently thinking about building it back up. As cfh says very neutral handling, light but very stiff. First upgrade – carbon seat post (takes sting out)

You’ll love it….enjoy 😀

robhenry85
    Free Member

my bro has one, he loves it! nice and light, rides well. but the tyres that come on it dont have much grip in mud 😆

fourcrossjohn
    Free Member

Tyres are not an issue, a friend is sponsored by scwalbe so i get cheap barley used tyres 🙂 \
    I was thinking rocket rons?

TheFopster
    Free Member

Nice but looks a bit burly for a CX bike. Is it UCI legal with those discs?

😉

Have fun!

Scamper
    Free Member

Got a 2008 `hopper which this year I rebuilt up lightish to 22lbs – really enjoyed thrashing it over the summer on rocket ron/ralphs. Pretty light frame at 3.5 lbs, very nimble compared to my full susser and as said, stiff. In fact a little too stiff. Surpassed by my new Soul, but still climbs better.

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

cheap barley used tyres

Is this a “what tyres for a combine harvester” type thread? I dont think we’ve had one of those before! 😉

Bike looks nice! New bikes are always ace. Enjoy.

GJP
    Free Member

RocketRons might not be the best tyre for the next couple of months 🙂

That said, they are what I have on my hardtail at the moment, but I really should change them. They have been OK until the last couple of weeks until the rain and mud really arrived.

fourcrossjohn
    Free Member

Nearly time, exited 🙂

Will be my first proper xc bike 🙂 I’ll be taking her to a few of the islands downhill tracks ….. doh!

mmel
    Free Member

Loved my Rockhopper, I was getting back into riding and needed a bike to give me confidence and build my fitness. It worked a treat and I loved it. The problem was I started pushing it a bit too hard and after an enthusiastic ride of The Beast at CyB the poor frame gave up and cracked at the chain stay. Specailized would of replaced it for free if I was the original owner but alas the bike came from eBay 🙁

I’ve moved onto a steel Piglet now but sure miss the Rockhoppers climbing ability!

Tom

Sandwich

Someones wee’d in the water bottle. I’d probably empty that out.

Whoever it was needs to drink more water as they’re dehydrated!

andypaul99
    Free Member

Brilliant bikes, great frames with relaxed angles. Still have my old rockhopper frame in the shed kept for sentimental value. It was the bike that got me back into mtb’ing after a long break from it.
    If you are on a budget its probably all the bike you’ll ever need to be honest…enjoy

fourcrossjohn
    Free Member

Gutted i’m sat here waiting for the phone call to say ‘come and collect it’

Its perfect riding weather, no clouds. Yes a lil chilly but I have a bike to keep me warm!
    Planned out the daily xc route at 27km’s. If i can I will take her for half of that today.

New helmet should arrive today as well. How good are Evans withere posting?

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘This turns up tomorrow :) new bike content :)’ is closed to new replies.