Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • This made me chuckle…
  • poppa
    Free Member

Sorry, been posting a lot today, but this made me laugh:

It’s not as radical as the action of a spring unloading (because a taut frame can’t really ‘unload’) but more like the reverb of a tuning fork, offering precisely the note you were looking for.

BikeRadar describing what it feels like to ride over rough terrain on a Ti frame. 😯

njee20
    Free Member

Agree, WTF does that even mean!

toys19
    Free Member

BS of the week?

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Bet the writer also does "HiFi" reviews…

chris_mbuk
    Free Member

is that just totally clueless or is it me who cant understand it? lol

DezB
    Free Member

a tuning fork, offering precisely the note you were looking for.. giving a nice vibrato feeling. Right up your arse.

highclimber
    Free Member

the Bike radar reviews are terrible. they usually consist of

'yes it was good/bad but not as good/bad as X Good value/expensive THE END'

completely useless for those want to know what it actually does or how well!

Agreed, that statement in the OP is complete nonesense!

mt
    Free Member

Now that explains the strange music I hear everytime I ride down Cheese Gate Nab. It's me ti frame.

PJM1974
    Free Member

He's truly a gifted rider if he can maintain speed off road at exactly the right speed to match the resonance of his frame.

At least, I think that's what he's trying to say.

cynic-al
    Free Member

I can't read mtb magazines for this very reason. I picked up a What mtb in a cafe recently and was foaming at the mouth in mere seconds.

iain1775
    Free Member

can't read mtb magazines for this very reason. I picked up a What mtb in a cafe recently and was foaming at the mouth in mere seconds

that was the fancy frothy coffee you ordered not the mag, you should let it cool down a bit before first sip 😆

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘This made me chuckle…’ is closed to new replies.