Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • This made me chuckle!!!!
  • renton
    Free Member

I got sent this link by a mate today and i nearly spat my coffee allover the computer when i first read the title!…………

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aq_K6Ls3u9bv.5d1T2Kp5eojzKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20090922014626AAqNCZa

some people are so dense!!

chimptastic
    Free Member

😀

nuke

😆 Good post…wife and I were loving the replies

LsD
    Free Member

Don't worry……..two burly gentlemen with a large laundry basket and a bottle of chloroform have been dispatched to the location……

skidartist
    Free Member

My school biology teacher told us a story about a class from a previous year. He'd got to the end of the set of lessons about reproduction and asked whether there was anything that people hadn't quite understood or that he should elaborate on.

A guy puts his hand up and asks sheepishly "When a man and a woman have sex, how do they know?". At first he thought he meant how do they know if they are pregnant but as he started to answer. "No, I mean how do they know they've had sex". It turns out he'd understood the term "sleeping together" to mean both parties are fast asleep.

zaskar
    Free Member

OMG LOL!

Unless it was written by a little kid and not a preganant idiot I hope…

househusband

It's been deleted!

Kahurangi
    nuke

was it this?

Yep

dangriff
    Free Member

awesome.

retro83
    Free Member

The baby can get pregnant only if it's a female. If you suspect that your baby is pregnant, try not to have sex again. You run the risk of getting your baby's baby pregnant and that can lead to complications like an infinite loop.
    Source(s):
    http://www.4chan.org

BillyWhizz
    Free Member

Another one I heard at anti-natal classes many years ago was

"If my wife is pregnant and we have sex, can the baby grab or bite me?"

TN
    Free Member

It will grow so big that your baby will blow up and you will end up raising your grandchild instead of your child. If you're not carefull, that baby will blow up too and then you will have to raise your great-grandchild. If in 9 months, that baby doesn't blow up, you are probably in the clear.

🙂
    Scary.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

anti-natal

😆

jimmy

only wicked-styx can get an in utero baby pregnant with a double flip skidz.

Olly
    Free Member

LOL..

reminds me of a biology lesson we had once, where we ended up talking about circumcision and other such gore.

having spent half an hour talking about willies and lady parts, when the teacher suggested that female circumcision involved "sewing up the lips of the lady", Phil pipped up in the most Brummie accent you can imagine:

"but sir, how would they talk?"

this is A level biology btw, not primary school

iDave
    Free Member

i gave a lecture on the effects of menstruation on endurance performance – half way through a guy stuck his hand up and asked if it only applied to women. as the words were coming out he was trying to shut up but didn't manage it…

brooess
    Free Member

Retro83 has it. 4chan is involved. Look it up on wikipedia. But under NO CIRCUMSTANCES look 4chan up whilst at work!

retro83
    Free Member

Nah, it was ebaumsworld 😉

BrokenCollarBones
    Free Member

f'in nuts!!! LMAO 😆

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘This made me chuckle!!!!’ is closed to new replies.