Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Thinking of going to Llandegla tomorrow, is it all open?
  • si-wilson
    Free Member

As title, thinking of heading over tomorrow but want to make sure its all open!

dasnut
    Free Member

the trail ends early and you finish down the car park, it closed for creation of the new freeride bit (was there yesterday)

other than that, the one trail centre that I keep going back to.

that big bmx track feel is nice 😀

si-wilson
    Free Member

Great stuff! Any snow left?

mttm
    Free Member

Snow was nearly all gone yesterday – red and black just a tiny bit right at the top. Would imagine it's completely clear now.

chunkypaul
    Free Member

no snow this morning

fivespot
    Free Member

Si, did you get to Llandegla today ? I was there between 10-12 but did'nt see anyone on a Chumba. Bit windy, but trail conditions good.

ruminant
    Free Member

fivespot, Rode with Si. We got there about 11.30. The wind was a bit strong on the first climb, but yep the trails were good

Si was on a white VF2 and i was on a blue Prophet with fox 32's

fivespot
    Free Member

I was in the cafe then, I like to put a bit back into the upkeep of the place 😆

si-wilson
    Free Member

Was a good ride, nice to blow away the cobwebs!

First proper outing with the CCDB on my VF2, wow, what a shock! 8)

steve_b77
    Free Member

Literally blow them away, it was very windy on the first climb at around 11am when we hit it.

si-wilson
    Free Member

Was very windy on the first climb, felt like i was going backwards!

The top section where the jumps are on the black, can't believe how different that looks with the felling that has gone off! Thought i was lost 8)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Thinking of going to Llandegla tomorrow, is it all open?’ is closed to new replies.