Viewing 33 posts - 41 through 73 (of 73 total)
  • Thinking of getting a cycling tattoo……………..
  • metalheart
    Free Member

Sometimes I regret having gotten inked in my youth

samuri
    Free Member

I used to quite like the chainring print on the right calf but not sure if that’s cheesy

There’s a secret way of getting these that doesn’t involve being injected with ink.

schrickvr6
    Free Member

Anyone got a link to a thread from a year or so back where I guy popped into town and got a chainring tattoo? I think it was a Biopace one or something because it wasn’t round.

allthepies
    Free Member

Stuff the tat, this is the way forward.

monkeyfudger
    Free Member

Meh tattoos, just drag your brakes down a descent an then rest your chosen body part on a brake rotor.

samuri
    Free Member

That would be an awesome way to get a brand, no?

Get a rotor laser cut with your chosen design, go on a humungous descent braking like a ninny all the way, jump off the bike at the bottom and press your chosen body part to the rotor.

I still have a faint brand of a go kart heat shield on my arm from placing it on the exhaust when I turned round to point and laugh at my wife on our honeymoon as I zipped past her. I told myself then I would make my marriage last longer than the damage. Damn thing looks like it’ll never go!

WTF
    Free Member

Nipple tattoo anyone ?

coogan
    Free Member

That is just about the worse tattoo I’ve ever seen. It’s crap and no mistake. But then I think most bike tattoos are crap.

sweepy
    Free Member

I saw an ace tattoo that was big gold chains like jay-z wears,

or theres always this nsfw

HermanShake
    Free Member

😯

toys19
    Free Member

That is just about the worse tattoo I’ve ever seen.It’s crap and no mistake.

Agreed

But then I think most bike tattoos are crap.

FTFY

Kevevs
    Free Member

oh dear!

Blower
    Free Member

full arm sleeve n have done…sorted. 🙂

got my sleeve finished last year,all in geometric dotwork.

only here once,get it done.conventions are a good way of seeing the artists chatting to people,getting the ideas togeather.

bravohotel8er
    Free Member

Looks like the emblem of an obscure totalitarian organisation devoted to sustainable transport.

Ein volk, ein reich, ein gang!

randomjeremy
    Free Member

Don’t do it, it will look shit and you will regret it

donsimon
    Free Member

Finally found the design for my next one, just need to decide who’s going to ink it. Can’t wait.

Holyzeus
    Free Member

came across this today

donsimon
    Free Member

came across this today

Did she protest?

Holyzeus
    Free Member

Could of worded that better……

donsimon
    Free Member

No need, I think it was perfect as it was.

Stoner
    Free Member

came across this today

did you wipe it off afterwards?

donsimon
    Free Member

Stoner, if it’s ok with you, I’ll be sending you an email sometime this weekend.

Stoner
    Free Member

you’re welcome too.
    As long as youre not a bailiff or from the CSA.

donsimon
    Free Member

A bailiff for the CSA would be OK then?
    Cheers, I’ll fire it off tomorrow.

CountZero

Coogan and plodtv, those are indeed pretty awful, and the one holyzeus posted is an awful waste of a very nice thigh. Interesting concept very poorly drawn and inked. Better drawn it would have worked really small on her ankle or somewhere more discrete, but that’s embarrassingly badly done.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Great looking through Google images!

sutty
    Free Member

wish i had room left for another one 😆 !

Margin-Walker
    Free Member

cool hand luck + 1

proof that cycling tattoo’s are shit. “oooooooooh , look how different I am , I am more into bikes than you …….here’s proof”

A Specialized tattoo – FFS!!!!

There was a thread on here about 4 months ago about shit cycling tattoo’s …….it was laughable the stuff people had done and the fact that they had asked someone to do it.

And people wanting chainring marks tattoo’d – roadies actually called them “3rd cat tattoo’s” and you’d be embarrassed having an oil one – let alone a permanent one.

ssnowman
    Free Member

Was it dirtygirlonabike who had a really nice tattoo?

donsimon
    Free Member

A Specialized tattoo – FFS!!!!

Could be worse, it could be an STW tattoo… 😈

HermanShake
    Free Member

Get a picture of the late, great Sheldon Brown. Backpiece?

TooTall
    Free Member

I’m wondering whether CountZero has ever been confused as a black rights activist, Northern Soul fan with a sideline in other fist-related perversions? 😕

Viewing 33 posts - 41 through 73 (of 73 total)

The topic ‘Thinking of getting a cycling tattoo……………..’ is closed to new replies.