Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Thinking of a trailer for touring- any bob/ebc/etc owners with advice?
  • crouch_potato
    Free Member

Thanks for that explanation re the extrawheel plum. It’s so irritating when something goes wrong and no one responds to you (dealing with a similar thing myself at the moment).

chilli
    Free Member

Halfords do BoBs,got mine on b2w scheme,used 2/3 times a week for a couple of years on and off road,brilliant bit of kit!

ebygomm
    Free Member

Are the Bob/EBC trailers narrow/low enough to go through the A frame barriers you get some places?

Ambrose

Yup, no probs.

alpin
    Free Member

Off road BoB

i’d look at this if i had the money/need.

@ eckinspain. try chelmer cycles. it is where i bought mine from ~5 years ago.

i fail to see how the Extra-Wheel is better. ok with it’s bigger wheel it should roll better but in terms of practicality and load carrying then it’s the BoB.

13thfloormonk

Practicality and load carrying yes, but what if you’re trying to do impractical things with a smaller load? 😀

When I last used a Bob to carry a week’s camping gear, it could just as easily fitted into just a very big rucsac. So, I don’t need the capacity of a BoB. Plus, the BoB bounced around a lot, and the little wheel was just the right size to get wedged in waterbars, so a bigger wheel with a fat, soft tyre, would work much better.

I think the Ibex BoB looks a bit, well, gimmicky…

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Thinking of a trailer for touring- any bob/ebc/etc owners with advice?’ is closed to new replies.