Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Things you see while riding eh ?
  • oldfart

Picture the scene if you will .Sunny afternoon about 430 ish bit breezy but it’s been a good short ride from home .Riding up a fairly steep road back to the woods i see a car parked in a gateway .Nothing unusual about that after all it’s by the start of a footpath into the woods .As i get closer i see what appears to be a blanket moving on the back seat .It looked like when someone puts a sheet over their head pretending to be a ghost .Well as i got level sure enough this person shaped blanket was moving .Looked like it was in a knelt down position and the best thing of all ?On the back seat i could see a complete bare right leg in a right angle position also moving very fast !!!! 😯 So tempted to bang on the window and shout GO ON MY SON !!! but thought better of it !Lucky sods eh ?

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

pffffft, the lanes opposite the JT in south derbyshire are full of rabbits going at it like people and people going at it like rabits! Nothing unusual about it!

MoreCashThanDash

thisisnotaspoon – not when I ride past!

tbf, tends to be on a sunday morning road ride when I get down there though!

McHamish
    Free Member

Admit it…you spidied the car window.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Things you see while riding eh ?’ is closed to new replies.