Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Things that you have found funny, but shouldnt……
  • Woody
    Free Member

I just had a call from a charity asking me to donate some of my clothes to the starving people throughout the world.

I told them to f off!! Anybody who fits into my clothes isn't starving!!

NZCol

I saw a woman walk into a rubbish bin while drinking a coffee and texting. Straight ar$e over t1t, coffee all over her, phone in road run over by bus. Brilliant.

ex-pat
    Free Member

1. Remember being at boarding school, breakfast on a long dinning table thing. Anyway, I pick up the milk jug (2+ litre thing), and as I do the chap opposite grabs it by the top as it's a stainless steel heavy duty thing. Anyway, a bit of an argument ensues with his thinking he should have it (he was a bit of a bully) and tugging on it etc. So I agreed in the end, and let go. To this day I can remember his face as he threw milk all over himself.

2. One of the regular trains I'm on has a class fault the door into the carriage from the boarding area (it's an old style train) sticks open, you're supposed to press a button, but it must stick on the floor as when you walk through it's just enough to release it, and it's pretty hard to stop. Makes my commute great fun. Best was some pompous bird with coffee.

boriselbrus
    Free Member

tazzymtb, the one at number 8 made me cry with laughter!

Thank You!

KINGTUT
    Free Member

The way people on here get into an adolescent spunky froth at the mention/sight of a female on a bike.

chakaping
    Free Member

kingtut – No reason you shouldn't laugh at that at all.

KINGTUT
    Free Member

chakaping – Member

kingtut – No reason you shouldn't laugh at that at all.

True, but I really should pity them.

Three_Fish
    Free Member

It's wrong to laugh at people who fall over; right? The dad's sigh deep, deep disappointment may well haunt the kid for life…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPZAe207ToY

MrSmith
    Free Member

fat people on bikes.
    especially the nasal wheezing ones.

votchy
    Free Member

Just happened – off to the canteen to get my lunchtime baguette and there is a small flight of stairs on the way, as I approach the door at the top there is a lady walking up the steps, as I stand holding the door for her she falls forward on the steps, puts her hand out that is holding a bag of crisps, bag pops and sprays crisps everywhere 😀 Smiling I ask if she is ok and she replies laughing that didn't go well did it 😆

SirJonLordofBike1
    Free Member
    antigee

Post office notice board
    "breast feeding – drop in sessions" oh how i'd love to

PS remember the title of the thread

skidartist
    Free Member

Waiting outside a supermarket, a guy is approaching the sliding doors laden with shopping bags. The automatic doors start to close as he approaches so he breaks into a little sprint to nip through. Except he charges into the glass between two doors that are opening. His shopping explodes in two beautiful arcs. A lot of eggs and milk.

JAM29er
    Free Member

Re-reading LouLouk's post (does my bum look big in this?), after reading that she wouldn't help an injured rider who wasn't wearing a helmet.
    Damn right I'll laugh at you next time – but maybe I shouldn't

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘Things that you have found funny, but shouldnt……’ is closed to new replies.