Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Things that are so wrong, yet just SO….
  • binners

RIGHT! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Shouldn’t work, but just SOOOOOOOOOO does. Your nominations please

GlitterGary
    Free Member

Orange Five?

Harry_the_Spider

?

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

and together

willard

Anything with a large volume V8… Seems so wrong these days, but the sound is so awesome.

bagpuss72
    Free Member

You’re sooooooooooooo not breathing on me tonight you minger….

bikebouy
    Free Member

small hands…

thebunk

The original picture sparked an argument in my office – one of them thinks its OK to eat the plastic “sheath” on a peparami… 😯

derek_starship
    Free Member

]

+

+

Cougar

Cheesyfeet > You’re on, I’ll try that. What sort of ratio are we talking about?

finbar
    Free Member

The original picture sparked an argument in my office – one of them thinks its OK to eat the plastic “sheath” on a peparami…

That is definitely not okay.

binners

I’ll have to give that a go derek

grum
    Free Member

Marmite and Peanut Butter is good shizzle.

On a burger, real cheese just isn’t the same.

thebunk

The original picture sparked an argument in my office – one of them thinks its OK to eat the plastic “sheath” on a peparami…

That is definitely not okay.

He’s a bit weird anyway. He ate a Pot Noodle with a Snickers bar mixed in a while back.

I like bovril and honey on toast. Also plastic cheese, wotsit and mayonnaise sandwiches…

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

marsdenman
    Free Member

Chip butty, complete with a scoop of mushy peas and lashings of artery hardening S+V – well, that was today’s lunch for me…. 😉

😯 – just been back and reviewed Mr Starships post!
    OOH! that’s gotta give you a thick head the morning after!

Gachet
    Free Member

Still with the salt on, wish you could still get these cheaply in highstreet shops.

Gachet
    Free Member

Only wrong in terms of calories (about 1000 I seem to remember as these things are massive). Lucky I only discovered them in the last few days of my trip to Orlando a few years ago.

Gachet
    Free Member

Another American delicacy, giant pretzels filled with sweet tasting cream cheese. These things are the best.

GaryLake
    Free Member

Roasted Bone marrow *droool*

Gachet
    Free Member

Kellogs Froot Loops, toxic colours but great taste. I can’t see many parents letting their kids have these!

Moses

Cheesy, SAinsbury’s used to sell Marmite & PB mixed under the name of “Savoury Peanut Butter” . I t was yummy. They withdrew it about 10 years ago, much to my dismay.

motivforz
    Free Member

Broccoli, dipped in… vanilla ice cream!
    As a toddler, parents would bring out the ice cream and sit it in front of me as an encouragement to finish my veggies. Cue one day me reaching and grabbing the bowl and dipping away merrily. Recently rediscovered as a treat, although I quite like veg now anyway.

allthegear
    Free Member

Shot glass + Strawberry sauce + amaretto + pineapple juice = Bakewell Tart.

Wrong but right…

Rachel

emsz
    Free Member

Fruit loops with chocolate milk for the ‘It’s my birthday I’m eating what I want’ experience

Drinking: Cider with tequila bombers

Junkyard
    Free Member

mmm cider with tequilla bombers mmmm student days

yunki
    Free Member

mainlining ketamine and PCP.. you have to get the ratio just right though.. otherwise it’s a red card and off for an early bath..

The end result has similarities to smoking good DMT.. but is much less wholesome.. very pharmaceutical and with less cosy hallucinations..

In fact.. on reflection.. the whole experience is more Sizewell B than Mother Earth.. maybe not such a good comparison (or idea) after all.. 😐

SaxonRider

@Gachet and the Froot Loops:

Thank you for posting this! I have loved these since childhood, and as my mum would never let us eat ‘junk cereal’, the first thing I did when I moved out was to march straight to the supermarket to buy a box.

I ate the whole box in one sitting, and my mouth bled for a day afterward.

My mother-in-law was just over visiting from Canada, and it turns out she brought me a box as a gift. Nice. 8)

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘Things that are so wrong, yet just SO….’ is closed to new replies.