• This topic has 7 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by DWH.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Thieving Scrotes!
  • jerseychaz

No, not bikes this time – 400 litres of my heating oil went last night! Heard something while I was half asleep, thought it was the cats. Turns out to have be the side gate. Only found out when the boiler went off after half an hour this morning. Gonna be cold tonight and tomorrow morning until I can order some more. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr 👿

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Oops.

😐

jd-boy
    Free Member

hope the bastards have not damaged the tank and fitting like some have done down here, and then you are unable to refil, we have same issues with red diesel going from farm machinery.

project
    Free Member

Theyre nicking fuel from the tanks of LGV,s on the A55 and the A483, when theyre parked in laybys for the night, with the driver in the cab.
    A few years ago they did a load of cars in chester, one was petrol, and they let the fuel drain onto the floor, caused the street to be evacuated.

muddodger
    Free Member

how the hell has someone taken it way though?
    not a small amount to transport. Worrying as we’ve also got H/O, although the neighbours tank is far more visible, accessible and far bigger than ours so they’ve possibly got more to worry about than us.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Easy to get a simple water bowser trailer or drain it into 25 litre jerry cans and slip them into a boot?

DWH
    Free Member

Have you got a suitable location to fit a gate alarm. Hardly any moving parts and no electrics to worry about. It will wake you up and startle the thieves at the same time.

Probably best to test it around the 5th November.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Thieving Scrotes!’ is closed to new replies.