Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Thetford MTB Enduro Race, Norfolk – PHOTOS!
  • All-On-Black
    Free Member

Hey guys, just a quick link to the photos from the race at Thetford at the weekend.

Thetford 4 and 2 hour Enduro

Cheers

All-On-Black
    Free Member

Ha, just realised the actual name of the event was..

Whyte Winter Series Round 1 – 06 November 2011

Nevermind, same thing!

Cheers

MrGreedy

Some good shots, cheers. (Sadly none of me, but plenty of clubmates) If you haven’t already, you might want to stick a link on the race site – http://www.thetfordmtbracing.com/forum/

All-On-Black
    Free Member

Thanks for your reply! Apologies for missing you, but there were something like 500 riders so I knew there were going to be people that I missed.

Thanks for your link to the site, I have already registered for the forum and am waiting for confirmation before I can post the link to the photos, but as soon as I can I will get it on there.

Thanks again, hopefully be at the next race there, so keep an eye out for more photo’s after the next race.

Cheers

All-On-Black
    Free Member

All the photos are now there so take a look if you raced. I may be at the gorrick race this weekend to get some more shots so look out for a link to those.

Cheers

hammerite
    Free Member

Anyone race today?

I enjoyed it a lot more than the last one, think it’s because I started a little more conservatively and held consistent to the end. Nice variation with terrain too compared to the last race.

stylish
    Free Member

I did and i finished this time, without being hit by anyone and run over, enjoyed it apart from the bout of cramp on lap 3, seems to be really popular this year.

hh45
    Free Member

I enjoyed the Round 1 course better but todays was Ok – Homeward Bound and Flint Pit are pretty good. I got a better result today so that was gratifying. Was close to vomiting on the last two laps but now Ive had 5 pints and a kebab and feel much better!

It is a great winter series and justly seels out every year but I thinks its a shme that more prople don’t do the 4 hours rather than the 2 hours that is hardly worth the drive up there I think.

schmiken

Yep, tenth. Found that really hard going but a great course nonetheless.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Thetford MTB Enduro Race, Norfolk – PHOTOS!’ is closed to new replies.