Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Thetford locals: I need to ask a favour
  • PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

I’m having a birthday meet of families at High Lodge in October and intend to do at least one ride (hopefully two – one short with the kids and a second longer one) to show off some of Thetters’s amazing singletrack.

However, I’m not longer a local. I get over once or twice a year and know enough to get lost and find myself again (yes, it’s usually a spiritual experience), but with all the FC work and new trails I’m not totally confident of putting together a cracking couple of off-piste loops.

So if anyone fancies showing a few ex-locals and entourage around, it’d be much appreciated – I’m sure I can muster a few beers to sweeten the deal too!

If you’re interested, please drop me a line at pimpmasterjazz [at] yahoo [dot] com.

Cheers!

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

Just a little *bump* for the Sunday night crowd.

colournoise

Might be worth finding the TIMBER website and asking on their forum.

stu170
    Free Member

My advice is head 30 minutes further north and ride shouldham warren

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

Might be worth finding the TIMBER website and asking on their forum.

Good call. I was going there next, but thought I’d try here first in case there’s some un-Timber’d locals on here.

My advice is head 30 minutes further north and ride shouldham warren

I will do next time I’m there on my own; I need to explore over by Santon Downham more too. However it’s probably not the best idea if leading a group out on a ride from High Lodge. 🙂

strike
    Free Member

There’s simply no comparison between Thetford and Shouldham Warren….

You have masses and masses of riding at Thetford, both marked and un-marked trails, with essentially 3 zones of riding (Brandon Country Park/High Lodge/Santon Downham).

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Thetford locals: I need to ask a favour’ is closed to new replies.