Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • These are the last few days of summer
  • molgrips
    Free Member

So I’m off out on a ride 🙂

kimbers

Its ok UKGE this weekend at shrewsbury

oh wait

the forecast is

🙁

Peyote
    Free Member

Same as last year:

“The summer sun is fading as the year grows old”

Haven’t seen many “What lights” threads yet mind.

takisawa2

Me too, at 6:30 o’ clock(ish).

If your up that there Cannock look out for a green Niner with a huff puffing riderer.

globalti
    Free Member

I’ll be skipping work early to take Gti Junior aged 14 out for an evening blast around the lanes with my regular cycling buddy. Gti J is gaining strength rapidly and can now keep up with us older hooligans as long as he’s careful to save strength by sitting on a wheel. His problem is that he runs out of energy fast being skinny and inexperienced, but he’s coming along well.

Only another four years before he can buy his Dad his first pint…..

martinhutch

Now is the season of mists and mellow pootles…

Was out this morning above Skipton.

The clag is just starting to reappear here and there on my local loops, the grippier tyres are going back on, the stuff I didn’t get round to this year is heading for next year’s list.

molgrips
    Free Member

His problem is that he runs out of energy fast being skinny and inexperienced, but he’s coming along well.

Yeah, and youth vs age too.

binners

On the plus side: Autumn evening/night rides are the bestest!!! Start in light, spectacular sunset (usually), then get back to the pub in the dark. What’s not to like? 😀

molgrips
    Free Member

Mud.

binners

Its bone dry out there at the moment Mollster! I’ve got my Small Block 8’s on 😀

molgrips
    Free Member

Give it a month.

andyl
    Free Member

So I’m off out on a ride

👿

It’s beautiful outside and my wrist is still in a cast 🙁

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Mud is what mountain bikes were made for. 😀
    Busfest at the weekend 5K VW vans descend on Malvern, which usually means it will bucket down. 😀

bikebouy
    Free Member

Tra il running in Autumn is awesomnez

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Just got back from a 50 mile blast round the lanes in the sunshine, breathing in the last of the warm air before it all goes t!ts up.

Northwind

Now is the autumn of my content

righog
    Free Member

I love Autumn solo rides in the woods, with the low sun casting light and shade across the trail,Picking out the autumn colours, dampness on the ground giving great grip.

Can’t wait, Kinda lost my riding Mojo over the summer.

prawny

I’ll be off out around cannock before work tomorrow, ready for it to piss down on friday saturday and sunday.

Hoping the black rocks on the monkey aren’t too slippery, I’ve finally gotten the balls up to have a proper go at them.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘These are the last few days of summer’ is closed to new replies.