Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • There's something seriously wrong with my cherry tree…
  • Smee
    Free Member

…it's got apples hanging off it. 😳

tails
    Free Member

haha! chop it down fruit timber is a lovely colour.

fotorat
    Free Member

You need to see a doctor – go for PPH the Procedure for Prolapsed haemorroids – its quite painless

Smee
    Free Member

It does make me wonder what the hell is hanging off my apple tree and my peach tree. The plum tree is ok though.

sqweeeezzz
    Free Member

Tree shopping at Aldi?

Smee
    Free Member

How'd you guess? Just did it for a wee experiment to see if they'd grow here. For the price of them you cant complain if they turn out to be the wrong type. Plum tree is old though.

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

we've got some kind of cherry tree in our front garden, heaving at the moment, but whatever animal tends to have a nibble, be it fox, pigeon, cat, whatever, ther always appears to be a trail of sick, so we never touch the things, anyone know their cherry tress

Appears there are cookers and eaters out there, but anything more threatening?

woodsman
    Free Member

Pictures? I'll try!

Nico
    Free Member

I have a monster wild cherry tree. 60 feet I'd estimate. As soon as the cherries appear the pigeons crash through it like they were buffalo or something and then shit* these enormous cherry yoghourt shits all over my windscreen.

* technically these are pisses. Birds need to conserve water so the white bit of bird crap is actually very concentrated pee. The black bit is the crap. The red bit is the cherry – but you knew that.

Mof
    Free Member

That Pigeon poo will make a proper mess of the cars paintwork if you leave it on.

Ambrose

Nico- where were you all those years ago in University when I asked the question of one of my zoology lecturers 'do hens wee?'. I was given a bit of a hard time I seem to remember. Something to do with cloacas IIRC

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘There's something seriously wrong with my cherry tree…’ is closed to new replies.