Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • theres more to online retailers than price….
  • domon1
    Free Member

Just had amazing service from Steve @ Chainreaction, I bought a new SRAM chain & cassette and with less than 100 miles I have had two stiff links and it finally broke on the way to work yesterday, one quick email to chain reaction & I have a new chain winging its way to me for delivery before the weekend, no fuss, no 20 questions, just spot on customer service……

Ta

BoardinBob

What a remarkable first post

z1ppy

Welcome to the party, have fun, ….just please try and ignore the idiots if you can, cause obviously CRC are a brand new startup who need to get business in, and will try even astroturfing….

Personally I’ve had nothing but great service from CRC over the years, though I tend not to use them much nowadays as I find their pricing uncompetitive.

domon1
    Free Member

Been browing for a while, but had nothing worthwhile to post until now, I also do lots of roadcycling & set up our local cycling club

http://haverhillcyclingclub.webs.com/

cynic-al
    Free Member

TBF there is some great astroturfing on the CRC website.

cakefacesmallblock

I had great service at On-One, with regard a faulty helmet last week. All sorted quickly and efficiently. Happy customer !

Junkyard
    Free Member

i have had great service from Merlin and Hope and a bit mleh from CRC if i am honest
    JE james i will precise as very poor and avoid

sv

CRC started as a small shop, they still have a shop and the stock they hold is good 🙂

warton
    Free Member

I also do lots of roadcycling & set up our local cycling club

It’s good how you thank yourself on your own website, for setting up the website and starting the club 😀

domon1
    Free Member

I’ve had a few bits from JE James generally a fair bit cheaper than CRC tbh but the one time I had an issue with tyres falling apart they simply ignored my contact, luckily Schwalbe were very helpful & sent me out replacements directly……..

warton
    Free Member

I’ve never had any problems with CRC TBH, but wiggle is a touch cheaper with the platinum price reducions, and IME their returns are very swift…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘theres more to online retailers than price….’ is closed to new replies.