Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 48 total)
  • There are some right evil sh!ts about!
  • PJay
    Free Member

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-13694244

Crossbow attack on a cat (there’s a rather more graphic photograph about with the bolt in situ but it’s not nice, so don’t look if you’re easily upset). Swan’s seem to be a target too, I’ve got a feeling that some on the Bishop’s Palace moat in Wells (local to us) got show a while back. I can’t see any justification to crossbows being for sale.

TuckerUK
    Free Member

Cruelty against animals does make me sick.

I can’t see any justification to crossbows being for sale.

Ditto footballs, or PlayStations, or…

You see my point I’m sure. Just as with firearms, shotguns, air rifles/pistols, and longbows/compound bows, I’m sure the vast majority of owners are very responsible people.

donsimon
    Free Member

If it wasn’t the crossbow they’d find something else to kill with.

I can’t see any justification to crossbows being for sale to sick sadistic tossers.

😉

derp
    Free Member

I got greeted by this news story the other week on the beeb.

Just shows sick ****s will use whatever is at their disposal, so banning x is not going to make a difference.

PJay
    Free Member

You see my point I’m sure. Just as with firearms ….

Yes I do, bit of an overreaction perhaps but it’s pretty sickening nethertheless.

LsD
    Free Member

**** scum…….the main issue is finding the scrotes that do this. With that established, there’s nowt about them that couldn’t be sorted with a set of pliers.

Hohum
    Free Member

derp – Member
    I got greeted by this news story the other week on the beeb.

Just shows sick ****s will use whatever is at their disposal, so banning x is not going to make a difference

Eurrgh!

That’s horrible.

There was a story on the BBC news website a few weeks ago about some vandals having attacked an aviary in a Manchester park (I think that is where it was) and they had pulled the heads off about 20 or so birds and left the heads and dismembered bodies on the floor.

Some people really are a bit warped in the head.

brooess
    Free Member

People who harm animals when they’re young are showing tendencies of psychopathic behaviour. I suspect the police know this and will be keen to get them inside before they do worse…

Hohum
    Free Member

Here is the story.

yuck!

Nasty little gits.

bongo136
    Free Member

Should shoot the scum who did with a crossbow. see how they like it 🙁

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

Dont worry about crossbows. There was a high profile case recently of a woman who used a wheelie bin to try and kill a cat. Much slower than a crossbow too.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8073018/Cat-in-wheelie-bin-woman-escapes-with-250-fine.html

I have also seen cats killed in a plastic bag. Thrown off a bridge. We could ban both those too. And the number of cats killed by cars! OMG. Ban them!

There are sick feckers out there.

MrKmkII
    Free Member

i’m sorry tuckerUK but i really don’t see your point. i’d find it difficult to imagine a playstation being used to kill a cat. however, from your justification, individuals should be allowed any device that can kill?

everyone should have the opportunity to own atomic bombs, it’s ok because most people would be responsible!

frogger
    Free Member

There are thousands of very responsible gun owners in the UK who would never ever use a gun to kill anything. The vast majority of them do it for nothing more than a bit of social on a Friday night and some good clean fun putting small holes in paper circles. Same with archers on Saturday mornings in fields. On the other hand, a PS3 could easily be used to inflict fatal wounds to a small child if a bad person so chooses.

Guns don’t kill people, people kill people. Same with knives, screwdrivers, wires spanned between objects on a trail, cars on the road, etc.

Sadly humans are capable of the full spectrum between good and evil. Sometimes the same human being is capable of the full spectrum all at the same time as hard as that may be to fathom.

I am an ex soldier, seen (and by some standards done) some pretty nasty things, unfortunately these things are just part of life. You can’t go banning everything that has the potential to inflict harm because of a small minority and force us all to live in soft padded rooms because of it.

BTW – I am not suggesting we accept it, they need to be caught and dealt with. I am merely suggesting that removing anything potentially dangerous from society isn’t as straight forward a problem solver as it may seem.

CountZero

Totally with frogger on this. I could inflict serious injuries on someone with a BIC Crystal, held in my fist and slammed into someone’s eye, or the side of the neck, but nobody suggests the banning of writing instruments. I also habitually carry at least one knife, which according to current legislation, is illegal, because it has a locking blade. As it’s extremely sharp, I don’t want the blade accidentally shutting across my fingers when doing some light trail clearance. It’s a tool, not a weapon, but the law says it’s the latter, while a pen wouldn’t be classed as a weapon. It’s intent, and opportunity. Personally, I’d like to tie such vermin to a tree and amuse myself for a couple of hours with a WristRocket and a large bag of marbles.

Woody
    Free Member

Personally, I’d like to tie such vermin to a tree and amuse myself for a couple of hours with a WristRocket and a large bag of marbles.

And I’d like to join you with a 3 iron and an even larger bag of golf balls.

samuri
    Free Member

My penis is an instrument of love.

But I could, if I so wished, use it to rape a cat, or a swan.
    And yet I need no license for it.

Junkyard
    Free Member

There was a guy at school who used to kill animals regularly when I asked them where the fun in that was he replied that the fun was in ripping the bodies up afterwards…he is a copper now.
    A weapon of love , the size of Samurai’s, probably should require a licence.

IanMunro
    Free Member

A swan can break your penis with one of its wings.
    If it wanted to.

samuri
    Free Member

That’s an old wive’s tale Ian, they can’t reach my penis once it’s inserted.

rewski
    Free Member

Surely it’s the cats fault for ordering cider?

NorthShaun
    Free Member

There was a scrote round our way who has just been sentenced for killing an old cat by swinging it repeatedly against a wall, whilst drunk, in front of a young girl! In a superb illustration of Karma, apparently he turned up at court with his face in bandages, a dog having bitten half his nose off! :mrgreen:

geetee1972
    Free Member

The woman says ‘all kinds of emotions went through me when I saw what happened’.

Yes, to say nothing of what went through the cat!

And if you don’t think that’s funny, then how about the fact that after the video footage on the Sky website on this very story, the first advert that came up was for cat food!

McHamish
    Free Member

When I was about 17 our cat came home with a kink in her tail about 3/4 inches from the end. She was in a bit of pain when it was touched and the vet said it had been dislocated.

It emerged that a 16yr old lad had picked her up by her tail, swung her round and threw her over the hedge. Someone who witnessed it and knew who the cat belonged to told my younger brother.

A combination of me and my mates, and my older brother and his mates, meant that the lad who did it couldn’t go out in the town without fear of being punched by someone. Me and my brother didn’t encourage this, we just told people who hurt our cat.

A month or so later the perpetrator and his Dad came knocking on the door and asked my Mum whether we could call off the ‘bullies’.

She had a painful kink in her tail for the last 10 years of her life.

LsD
    Free Member

An old wife can break your penis with one of its wings. And tell tales about it. 😡

MrSmith
    Free Member

i wonder if the cat suffered for longer than all the birds/mice it probably killed?

McHamish
    Free Member

i wonder if the cat suffered for longer than all the birds/mice it probably killed?

Possibly not, but then humans with cross bows are not natural predators of domestic cats in the urban environment.

takisawa2

The quote on the BBC link re: the stabbing of a calf through the eye with a screwdriver…

He added: “I believe there are people in the community nowadays who probably weren’t in the community a few years ago who will take this sort of thing for food.

Daily Mail all over it.

McHamish
    Free Member

The quote on the BBC link re: the stabbing of a calf through the eye with a screwdriver…

He added: “I believe there are people in the community nowadays who probably weren’t in the community a few years ago who will take this sort of thing for food.

Daily Mail all over it.

Ha ha…people eat beef shocker.

MrSmith
    Free Member

Possibly not, but then humans with cross bows are not natural predators of domestic cats in the urban environment.

cats aren’t natural predators but introduced aliens like the grey squirrel.
    magpies/jays/birds of prey/foxes are natural predators.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

there’s nowt about them that couldn’t be sorted with a set of pliers.

Personally, I’d like to tie such vermin to a tree and amuse myself for a couple of hours with a WristRocket and a large bag of marbles.

And I’d like to join you with a 3 iron and an even larger bag of golf balls.

Oh really? So, you’re going to descend to barbarism yourselves then, are you? Deliberately torture and seriously maim other human beings? Are you? Really?

Or are you just playing at being Internet Hardmen?

Cos let me tell you know; unless you are of an equally sick nature, then I doubt very much you’d actually take on someone with that level of mental dysfunction that compels them to take pleasure from hurting animals. So stop yer fantasies and have a word with yerselves and stop making yerselves look like knobs from behind a keyboard, eh?

Have any of you ever met/encountered anyone who carries out such acts? Do you have any understanding of what drives them to do what they do? I actually have, and I have some understanding of the issues that lie behind the reasons why some individuals feel the need to hurt a creature or even other people. Very often, such people are themselves the victims of abuse, sometimes horrific physical, sexual and mental abuse. I know people who have carried out acts so disturbing, most people feel they should be locked up. Another argument. I’ve heard such individuals reveal the abuse they themselves suffered, often as young children; stuff that would propperly shock and horrify you, trust me.

It’s not just a simple matter of irresponsible feckless youths ‘having a laugh’. Most folk are mentally well-adjusted enough to abhor such sickening acts, and have the ability to understand just how wrong such things are. Some, obviously, aren’t. It’s too easy, and indeed cowardly, to condemn, to want to seek violent retribution. It takes more courage to try to understand why people do what they do, to try to seek solutions to help such people, and to rehabilitate them.

Carry on acting the big ‘I Am’ though eh? Hope it makes you feel better about yourselves…

McHamish
    Free Member

YOU HAVE BEEN JUDGED!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Yeah, and don’t bloody forget it, neither….

proteus
    Free Member

Guns don’t kill people, people kill people. Same with knives, screwdrivers, wires spanned between objects on a trail, cars on the road, etc.
    Yeah, but guns make it (quite) easy to kill people/things. How many of your “nasty things”* were done with things other than a gun?

* you were, presumably, doing your duty at the time?

Bez

But all of those other things have perfectly valid and worthwhile uses outside the confines of a controlled shooting range.

We’ll accept the low risk of people getting stabbed with screwdrivers if it means we can have wardrobes and TV aerials and bicycles and floorboards and things. And we’ll accept the low risk of people getting run over if it means we don’t have to walk for fifteen hours a day to get to work and back.

But outside of a range or a hunt, there’s naff all you can do with a gun or a crossbow other than kill, maim and vandalise.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Fair point. Crossbows and guns aren’t tools, they’re weapons. In this country anyway, as there are no dangerous wild animals what might kill us.

Having said that, I spose an irate swan could do a bit of damage…

Kevevs
    Free Member

you could order a pint of cider by shooting a public Bar with a crossbow. handy.

You can shoot at an escaping criminal’s petrol tank with a gun, blowing up their car in a huge fireball and cuffing said villain as they crawl out of the wreckage.

you can also use a gun to put the sihts up a rival gunslinger by shooting their hat into the air. Diffusing a tense situation.

Kevevs
    Free Member

samuri
    Free Member

Britons. Evil, deadly and aggressive.

I’m reading a Kingdom by the sea at the moment. We come across as really crap people. Nuke us, then all other humans, what a blow hard society we are.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

You alright, Kev! 😀

you can also use a gun to put the sihts up a rival gunslinger by shooting their hat into the air.

What if their wearing a bandana?

BANG! Ow! That really hurts!

Kevevs
    Free Member

Bruce willis would use crossbows and guns purely for the good and progress of mankind. The fact is.. We don’t need less weapons, we need more Bruce Willi.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘There are some right evil sh!ts about!’ is closed to new replies.