• This topic has 10 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by Joe.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Them Bike Packing bags which attach a dry bag to the handlebars?
  • Joe

Which to buy? Is there anyone who has them ready to ship, sitting in the UK.

I would like one for next weekend.

gazc
    Free Member

i have a revelate sling which i used for one bikepacking trip of 3 days. its a nice bit of kit but i cant the right set up with my new brake levers (xt m765) as the hoses come out forward, works best with hoses that run parallel to the bars. i like it as you can put a dry bag in it, then when getting gear sorted just take the dry bag out and leave the sling attached ready to go. looking to sell it now as unlikely i’ll neeed it again – if of interest let me know

flatfish
    Free Member
    karnali
    Free Member

gazc could be interested if the op is not, email in profile if you have a pic and price
    ta

Joe

Hi Gazc…can you let me know how i can get in contact with you and how much you’d like for it?

gazc
    Free Member

joe – email in my profile best bet, i’ll get pics/details tonight as its at home

few others seem interested but i’ll give you first shout on it 🙂 cheers

Joe

Got some reason i can’t seem to see your profile. It’s hidden for me.

STATO
    Free Member

Nealy – Ive done that with an alpkit bag, it has the holes to prove it. Much better off getting a revelate or wildcat (wildcat one is very very good in use but a faff to fit) to support the bag or making some sort of home made guard to keep the bag off cables or rubbing on the frame.

STATO
    Free Member

Joe – are you clicking on member then the profile tab?

Joe

Thanks stato.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Them Bike Packing bags which attach a dry bag to the handlebars?’ is closed to new replies.