Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • TheBikeChain – Excellent service. I think I'll use them again :o)
  • fbk
    Free Member

Just thought I'd "big up" these guys as I've never used them before and they're not one of the biggies.

Ordered some stuff mid afternoon on Tuesday, got a personal email confirming dispatch an hour or so later and the goods turned up the following morning.

AND I got a bargain on pick n mix Torq bars using the discount code that was on here a while ago 🙂

I think a few guys from the shop come on here so cheers chaps – I'll keep you in mind for future purchases.

robgarrioch

Good to know their long-distance service matches the 'face-to-face'. Always customer orientated, for the small sales as well as the larger ones…

fbk
    Free Member

Yep – really impressed. The personal touch (email and hand written note in with the order) made a pleasant change for mail order too.

Rickos
    Free Member

I went Alpine riding with Mark last year. All I can say is "OK…GO!".

druidh
    Free Member

Ta muchly.

I'm loving the new Mango flavour.

stevomcd
    Free Member

I went Alpine riding with Mark last year. All I can say is "OK…GO!".

…no-ones looking…!

ojom
    Free Member

Hey Neil

Glad they made it there safe.

Thanks for the thanks (if that make sense) nice to know stuff arrives properly.

Look forward to seeing you again.

Mark

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Hows the leg hopalong?

fbk
    Free Member

I'm loving the new Mango flavour

mmmm – had one of those on the ride yesterday 🙂

And thanks for the thanks for thanking you! 😉

ojom
    Free Member

No, really, Thank You for thanking me for thanking you. heh

TJ – i might go visit the Infirmary later…

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Less queues at the western generally

druidh
    Free Member

Let me know if you want a lift out.

fatmax

for years i have lived in Edinburgh and used Alpinebikes the Bike Coop. Alpinebikes – most apathetic staff ever. Coop – arrogant manager and the worst mail order ever, but staff seem good and huge product range.
    Having now discovered and used TBC i won't ever go anywhere else. Friendly, interesting and efficient staff every time + great service. got two bikes serviced last summer – two free multi-tools. went in to get some energy products before the Helvellyn Tri in September – a handful of free stuff to try. First class.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘TheBikeChain – Excellent service. I think I'll use them again :o)’ is closed to new replies.