Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • The wrong trousers?
  • uphillcursing
    Free Member

Great bit of animation don’t you think?

smell_it
    Free Member

When money troubles prompt Wallace to take in a lodger, life at West Wallaby Street gets complicated for poor Gromit.

Was always going to be a classic.

Watty

Didn’t the lodger get a job with a well known internet based bike accessory company and criticise the management or something?

uphillcursing
    Free Member

There were certainly some sheep sheared as I recall.

Scapegoat

Sheared or simply fleeced?

Klunk
    Free Member

that was a close shave!

uphillcursing
    Free Member

It certainly was.

Gary_M
    Free Member

Ah great animation, where was it made?

Klunk
    Free Member

Robopooch smash

scaredypants

Set in WrongTrouserTown or just WrongTrouserLand ? I forget

funkmasterp

Wrong Trouser Bridge was the setting if I’m not mistaken.

leffeboy

I’m a bit late clearly but is it at all possible that a well known and loved manufacturer of insectivore based clothing are not making them in the place implied by their name?

4130s0ul
    Free Member

I think Nick Park has a good sense of humour and wouldn’t do something like that…

smell_it
    Free Member

For balance, and possibly since it all seems to have gone a bit MBR here today; I believe the plot could be read in different ways and all will be revealed in a forthcoming stw approved sub plot in due course.

soundninjauk

Wrong Trouser Bridge was the setting if I’m not mistaken.

Set there perhaps, but I heard rumour it wasn’t actually filmed there. This has (potentially) caused me great upset and personal trauma.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

I **** love this place! 😀

bigyinn
    Free Member

I believe the animation is now being done off region and not at the Aardman studios.
    There may be questions asked about publicity photos taken on the original sets.

jekkyl

surprised at how quick everyone turns against one of their own, or perhaps everyone just likes a good gossip / p take.

Klunk
    Free Member

have the chickens run off or come home to roost 😕

smell_it
    Free Member

I think mainly enjoyment of a p take, particularly when a brand makes such an earnest play of it’s marketing, as it can come across a bit smug. I’m sure some hater’s will be hating for whatever reasons; see brewdog threads and folks wanting it to be known they never liked the stuff in the first place. But I think for most folk it’s just a bit of a giggle.

Personally I have found the STW reaction more amusing, I wouldn’t have even commented on the original thread as I don’t really care about the brand or its buyers. But when people start censoring, for whatever reason, it gets a bit more funny.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘The wrong trousers?’ is closed to new replies.