Viewing 28 posts - 41 through 68 (of 68 total)
  • THE World Cup Matches Thread – SPOILER ALERT
  • molgrips
    Free Member

Yeeah 🙂

molgrips
    Free Member

Sorry, darcy?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Sorry, darcy?

😳
    🙂

nacho
    Free Member

Goooal 😆 my forecast on a previous thread but after DD set this one up don't want to ruin anyones later enjoyment!

molgrips
    Free Member

Shame.. still – a point is in the offing at least.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Only fair I think.

molgrips
    Free Member

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!

EDIT: Aaaaaaah!

nacho
    Free Member

sharp intake of breath, that was soooooo close

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Blimey!

How anyone can say footie is boring I don't know!!!

molgrips
    Free Member

Feels more like a quarter final, this!

maxray
    Free Member

Loving this game.. end to end stuff just like a game of ISS Pro! Actually quite like the horns tbh, tho will start getting hornet fear soon 😀

1-1 Good game but what France want really :/

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Here we go again.

Go go Uruguay, make the cheating Frenchies cry.

Me? Bitter? Never… 🙂

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Fighting a lone battle tonight 🙁

Henry, the cheating bastard is on. He'll probably go and make my night by scoring now.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Poor showing by Greece…the team seeded by FIFA for the European group play-offs 🙄

fatboyslo
    Free Member

But full marks to South Korea,

I thought they played well and deserved the win, biggest surprise to me was that they did not score more ….

trailmonkey

Great stuff, enjoying this tournament already 8)

What I really want now is for Nigeria to stuff the Argies – Come on you Super Eagles.

simonralli2
    Free Member

Well yesterday didn't really get off to a good start for me. I sat down at a bar to watch France Uraguay and some bloke clocked my accent asking for a beer. He turned around, and asked if I was supporting France. I said not, and that I was English. I then proceeded to explain at length how I was supporting Uruguay for this match since France really cheated against Ireland, and how Brits will often support other British teams. I said France were a terrible team and just how awful they were.

He then proceeded to point out that he wasn't Brazilian as I had thought but French 😳

But he was a nice enough chap, and there with another French lass who was a nurse, and as he asked me to join them, I did an about face, and with a great deal of digging ended up supporting France and enjoying the game. Allez les Bleus!

tails
    Free Member

Allez les Bleus!

boooooooooooooooooooooooooo

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

boooooooooooooooooooooooooo

+1 🙂

Looking forward to seeing Nigeria v Argentina. Hope it's a belter though I suspect Nigeria will be very cagey.

fatboyslo
    Free Member

GO GO SUPER EAGLES …

Now the matches have started it all seems real at last and i'm loving it 🙂

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Shocking defence from Eagles 🙁

tails
    Free Member

Now thats the kinda start we need BOSH! from a full back

trailmonkey

Thought the French were disappointing last night. Shame really as they're one of the teams that often really contributes to a great World Cup. There's chance for them to improve but it looks like they're more likely to implode through petty squabbling.

simonralli2
    Free Member

I was just wondering if you guys are getting the same video footage as we are. This being Brazil, I can only but think we are getting close-up footage of the crowd, and certain individuals in the crowd, from a Brazilian cameraman 😯 None of the this BBC nonsense with punters in a multimillion pound specially built studio – just voiceovers and video footage 🙂

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Another game grinding to a close. Really haven't seen anything to impress so far.

EDIT: Man of the match was Nigerian keeper for me.

Obi_Twa
    Free Member

The thing that stands out about this world cup so far is how good the referees have been.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Agreed…the decisions have been pretty much spot on.

HeathenWoods
    Free Member

Caught one match so far. The bloody French one. D'oh! Wedding reception for one of the missus' colleagues tonight. D'OH!!!

Mind you I have received some very rash promises in return for my loyalty.

Viewing 28 posts - 41 through 68 (of 68 total)

The topic ‘THE World Cup Matches Thread – SPOILER ALERT’ is closed to new replies.