Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • The wait is over part 2 – It’s all gone Pete Tong
  • coffeeking
    Free Member

indeed wors, talk about blown out of all proportion.

mogrim

Have you ever worked or had a relative in ICU / HDU?

No, but like coffeeking I've been in one – in fact I was in one just last week. And the behaviour was completely professional, unlike in this case. Perhaps Spanish nurses are better trained? 😀

Bunnyhop

Blimey Harry_the_Spider you've certainly been through the mangle and back.

Healing vibes to all the family. I love the picture of the little one kissing his new baby sister.
    Also don't worry about his birthday, at his age he wouldn't have realised anyway and it can all be celebrated very soon.

JohnClimber
    Free Member

Glad your families all ok now, sounds like a bit of a nightmare you all had.

All the best JC

Harry_the_Spider

Enough of the HDU debate. It's my thread so I get the final say.

Everybody did a great job and my wife left the department in better shape than when she went in.

They won. That will do for me.

miketually
    Free Member

Great to hear everything seems to be heading in the right direction. Shame she's got to be in over the weekend though.

(I'm still amazed at the threads that can turn into arguments on here.)

coffeeking
    Free Member

HtS – we'd already stopped and were back on wishing you well 😉

mrsflash
    Free Member

That must have been very frightening. Glad she is on the mend now. Congratulations 🙂

Harry_the_Spider

Julie and Emily should be home on Monday assuming that the transfer from IV to oral antibiotics has been a success.

Ollie got his birthday present and looked very pleased with it.

The Internet's Derek Starship was on hand to take a picture. So naturally there was a crash.

Bunnyhop

Like Father like son. 🙂

miketually
    Free Member

Awww, ace! 🙂

scaredypants

you wanna cover the top of that steerer, harry – don't want people calling your kid tubby 😉

tinker-belle
    Free Member

glad to hear things are moving in a more positive direction for you, and I do hope you get to have the whole family home tomorrow.

Is Ollie's bike and Islabike?

Harry_the_Spider

Thanks. They may be out today fingers crossed.

It is an Islabike. It is ace!

mogrim

The Internet's Derek Starship was on hand to take a picture. So naturally there was a crash.

Hard to tell from the photo, but does the bike have plugs on the handlebars?

Peregrine
    Free Member

I remember when my youngest daughter first rode without stabilisers, i was so proud. Being a father is great, all the best to you and you family.

Harry_the_Spider

Family at home, fed and in bed. All is well. All is quiet… for now.

Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)

The topic ‘The wait is over part 2 – It’s all gone Pete Tong’ is closed to new replies.