Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • The ultimate in toteable snackage?
  • MrNutt
    Free Member

Having strolled out of my door this morning, in sandals (the footwear, not the "oh god! please don't leave me!" holiday resort chain) I was delighted to experience what could only be described as a "foot enveloped within dropped kebab moment", well this got mr thinking…

MrNutt
    Free Member

…the humble kebab, whilst a modern culinary marvel, sadly steady consumption is often well beyond the well doused recreational drinker… But what could possibly replace this bastion of "lamb"?

MrNutt
    Free Member

something that would provide a degree of comfort to the lone sideways rambler as the weave their way home…

konabunny
    Free Member

This isn't an analogy for the Turkish genocide of the Armenians, is it?

MrNutt
    Free Member

something that affords the same level of grip as the right tyres on the right trails…

MrNutt
    Free Member

I like your thinking Konabunny, but not this time, were purely culinary with this one…

MrNutt
    Free Member

so I considered, what fits the hand better than anything else? what could even the most inebriated hang on to? what could afford the most perfect grasp?

MrNutt
    Free Member

of course! EUREKA!

A MEAT HAND!!

above link and recipe HERE

jockhaggis
    Free Member

Easily portable.

luked2
    Free Member

Kebab gels?

jockhaggis
    Free Member

Or for the more sophisticated.

Fruit and a potato waffle. Interesting combo.

MrNutt
    Free Member

sadly the above link is the only source I can find on the web of MEAT HAND production but I'm sure it would be possible to manufacture a mould to produce said delicacy, I'd like to see the actual palm area hollowed and used as a salad pocket but you get the idea, do you think this is worth the R&D? I think this could make me millions!

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

What's wrong with gobbling down a humble jumbo sausage?
    Arguably even easier to get a good grip on and fits perfectly into a mouth?

MrNutt
    Free Member

I've seen tooo many saveloy accidents resulting in everything from minor burns & ruined clothing to choking and ultimately death, sausages in the wrong hands can be instruments of fatality my friend. (and also once dropped they can rapidly roll away from the user)

konabunny
    Free Member

jockhaggis – Member

Or for the more sophisticated.

Fruit and a potato waffle. Interesting combo.
    Just going to prove that they are indeed waffly versatile.

KT1973
    Free Member

The Hotdog. Perfectly shaped for eating on the go, the roll keeps the shirt cuffs sauce free, and should trouble arise, it can be used as an accurate 'fling and forget' missile to buy you some time whilst you make your escape.

Twin
    Free Member

Don't like this.

Alternatives to the classic elephant's leg could herald the end of the 'Doner Grenade'. A mighty weapon on the battlefield of a South Wales valleys town on Saturday night.

Extra Chilli sauce for that napalm effect…..

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

[IMG]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1835/livergermanysausage400x.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

'Man swallowing sausage' is one of those innocent things you put into google to find a nice innocent picture and leaves you changed forever. What has been seen can't be unseen.

konabunny
    Free Member

Even better than the hotdog is the Danish pølse which comes with a gravity-proof roll for ultimate traction. Instead of a lateral slice, it has a sausage-shaped hole poked into the bread in which the hot meat is injected. Ample lubrification with condiment eases insertion but also creates anti-ejection vacuum.

deepreddave
    Free Member

Cannabalism has already invented the perfect meat hand. Can't just casually drop or discard it in the hedge that is my garden boundary favoured by the odd late night no longer revelling type on their trudge home. I'm considering sitting in the bushes dressed as 'Freddy ' (of Horror not cricket or cheap flying fame) or borrowing a trumpet.

What about a fondue takeaway allowing you to dip your hand to lick on the way home. If you lived too close to finish they could rent you a smaller hand at exra cost of course. Must be govt start up grants that I could get for this!

BontyBuns
    Free Member

In manchester near the science and industry museum. The greatest savloy.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘The ultimate in toteable snackage?’ is closed to new replies.