Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 495 total)
  • The Tories – for those of us old enough to remember 1st hand
  • Talkemada
    Free Member

No Heinz Ravioli. 🙁 Have had to make do with some poncy fresh stuff…

BillyWhizz
    Free Member

for the sake of the children – please THINK before you vote!

🙂

richmars

I did as you said and voted Tory.

ahwiles
    Free Member

but why so much hate?

LHS
    Free Member

Have you seen Camerons sweaty chin? 😈

duckman

Junkyard

Perhaps you could read the parable of the sower and reconsider your view that everyone who succeeds has done it from their own endevaours ?

Nice story,what is your source for that? 😀

Jamie
    Free Member

allthepies
    Free Member
    allthepies
    Free Member

So who's already voted ?

I popped into the local polling station on me bike at 07:15 🙂

CaptS
    Free Member

London has had it's ironic gesture moment in electing Boris. Dont make the same mistake again. I'd love to see the condesending, smug ****, grin wiped of Tory boys face. The only good thing to come out of the last Tory government was the general public's desire to get off their heads and try and forget about how shit things had become by attending massive illegal raves. The current state of affairs may not be the best but to quote the old cow that started it all of last time….'there is no alternative.'

Off to Robert Dyas to pick up some rope. Must do civic bit and help in making sure Parliament is hung. Starting with anyone who attended Eton!

allthepies
    Free Member

Ohh, the class warriors are up early 🙂

IanMunro
    Free Member

Have you seen Camerons sweaty chin?
    Someone described him as looking like C3PO made out of cheap ham.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Nice story,what is your source for that?

I believe it is LITERALLY the word of God 😉
    Prefer it as a story of how people thrive in the world due to the luck of their surroundings- they are the seed and it depends where you land how you flourish not necesarily how hard you work or how taleneted you are – could royalty really fail to thrive, could the Etonian educated millionairre /aristocratic children of the wealthy and privledge really fail given wher ethey fell? I know the synoptic gospel argues I am the deaf person who stands on rocky ground and fail to hear but can we just gloss over that as [FatherJack] that would be an ecumenical matter[/father Jack]
    Some excellent moral lessons in the New testatment the Old one is a bit vengenace,fire and brimstone for my tatses. Shall I confess to studying theology at Uni – not as my main study but for three years. None so blind as those who will not see

Matthew 13:13
    Therefore I speak to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand

Let it just be our little secret.

uplink
    Free Member

So who's already voted ?

I popped into the local polling station on me bike at 07:15

About this time last week, I didn't record the exact time though, sorry

hainey
    Free Member

Popped in at just after 7am whilst walking the dog. The dog embarrassed me once more when he did a nice loud smelly fart whilst waiting with me.

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 495 total)

The topic ‘The Tories – for those of us old enough to remember 1st hand’ is closed to new replies.