Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The thrill of the ride
  • actiondan
    Free Member

Does anyone else have a fellow cycle arch nemesis who you see during your commute to and from work? Cycling along pleasantly either planning your forthcoming day or reflecting what has been, then you suddenly spot them and the race begins, busting a gut to catch them up pumping out 42 kph forgetting there's at least another 12 miles to go. I've been playing cat & mouse with mine over the last 2 years now, the rye smile at traffic lights, the smug acknowledgement as you pass them with extra gusto knowing there's no chance today buddy, it's mine! "I love the smell of petrol in the morning, it smells like victory." Or I'm I just a tad to competitive with my unknown cycle friend or are these the small little games that make the freedom of cycling?

scaredypants

2yrs ? – it's time you stepped it up to heavy petting

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I bet he hasn't even noticed you.

takisawa2

There's a bloke been racing past me every morning for the last two years. Keeps giving me pervy smiles at the lights, & sniffing loudly.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Sounds like he has after all …….

actiondan
    Free Member

You've finally revealed yourself!

samuri
    Free Member

No, everyone I see on a bike is very quickly a rapidly receeding dot behind me.

footstomper
    Free Member

Or I'm I just a tad to competitive with my unknown cycle friend

Well every day when he gets in at school his teacher ask's him if that idiot on his racer has tried to beat him again 😆

actiondan
    Free Member

If only I had a racer, it wouldn't have taken me nearly 2 years to beat him!

pennine
    Free Member

No, everyone I see on a bike is very quickly a rapidly receeding dot behind me

No, everyone I see on a bike is very quickly a rapidly receeding dot in front of me

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘The thrill of the ride’ is closed to new replies.