Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The TdF post is now a SPOILER
  • oldgit
    Free Member

👿

RealMan
    Free Member

Schleck in yellow.

Sandy Casar got the stage.

Now who is going to make a thread about this thread being a spoiler..

Stu

Why the hell would you open tdf thread on a cycling forum and expect folk not too be talking about the current stage results?? 🙄

oldgit
    Free Member

Because most threads containing the results have the word spoiler in the title, that's always been the way.
    Tangs post was about predictions and and the stage layout.

neninja
    Free Member

I struggle to understand the thought process of someone opening a thread about today's TDF and then getting cross that it has the result!

RealMan
    Free Member

Yeah but you opened it like 20 minutes after the stage was finished, and people had been posting in it very recently. Did you think we were still making predictions after the stage had finished? 😀

Jamie
    Free Member

I predict someone will post a spoiler.

oldgit
    Free Member

I'm sure I'm not the only one here that can only get the highlights each night.
    Better be carefull what I look at.

Anyway off to race myself now Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

TheFlyingOx

This just in from Viz Letterbocks.

Tour de France afficionados: Avoid finding out the TdF results by not looking at TdF threads until you've watched the highlights.

Seriously, show some self-restraint. The posts have a time on them, so you can make a rough guess when you're coming close to posts that are going to be after the finish line. And regardless of whether the thread title has SPOILER or not, some asshat is always going to announce the result.

oldgit
    Free Member

Gonna have my tea take a shower and watch it, but it's rueeeeeend now.
    Unless you're lying.

And my race bike got a bit dirty tonight.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘The TdF post is now a SPOILER’ is closed to new replies.